Forza Fans…Help!

Home Forum Chat Forum Forza Fans…Help!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Forza Fans…Help!
  • Premier Icon Kryton57
    Subscriber

So I got “Forza 3 – Ultimiate editon” with Top Gear Garage for Christmas – it was accidentally picked up instead of Forza 4.

Change it for F4 or keep it? Is F4 that much better?

Thoughts?

King-ocelot

Change it. It’s much better.

Premier Icon on and on
    Subscriber

4 is soooooooo much better than 3. Worth taking it back for an exchange

Bucko

Forza 3 is an amazing game, i spent many hours playing it over the last couple years. Yes Forza 4 is better but you don’t know that and like i said, Forza 3 is well worth your time.

It’s up to you really but i always like to play the games in order of release when i’m discovering a new series

Forza 4 so you can waste hours and hours trying to get a Kia C’eed around the Top Gear track in under one minute forty.

Topov

Forza 4, definitely.

organdonor

PS3 and GT5 Forza4 definitely

samuri

Forza 4 so you can waste hours and hours trying to get a Kia C’eed around the Top Gear track in under one minute forty.

he he, been there.

Also see trying to beat the 6:48 world record on the Nordschleife.
    (Which was actually quite easy in the end)

organdonor

In a Nissan GTR, Samuri? Not seen that on F4 but the same challenge is on GT5 and quite tough

samuri

I just went for the fastest non-production car, the Zonda R, found the lap time for that and tried to beat it. The track is longer on the game apparently too.

organdonor

Ahhh yes, non-production. The GTR is 7:20ish I think (production, standard tyres etc) and it was a wet track! Not much difference really over 13 miles
    Edit 7:24.22

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Forza Fans…Help!’ is closed to new replies.