Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Forza Fans…Help!
  • Kryton57

So I got “Forza 3 – Ultimiate editon” with Top Gear Garage for Christmas – it was accidentally picked up instead of Forza 4.

Change it for F4 or keep it? Is F4 that much better?

Thoughts?

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Change it. It’s much better.

onandon
    Free Member

4 is soooooooo much better than 3. Worth taking it back for an exchange

Bucko

Forza 3 is an amazing game, i spent many hours playing it over the last couple years. Yes Forza 4 is better but you don’t know that and like i said, Forza 3 is well worth your time.

It’s up to you really but i always like to play the games in order of release when i’m discovering a new series

GeForceJunky

Forza 4 so you can waste hours and hours trying to get a Kia C’eed around the Top Gear track in under one minute forty.

Topov
    Free Member

Forza 4, definitely.

organdonor
    Free Member

PS3 and GT5 Forza4 definitely

samuri
    Free Member

Forza 4 so you can waste hours and hours trying to get a Kia C’eed around the Top Gear track in under one minute forty.

he he, been there.

Also see trying to beat the 6:48 world record on the Nordschleife.
    (Which was actually quite easy in the end)

organdonor
    Free Member

In a Nissan GTR, Samuri? Not seen that on F4 but the same challenge is on GT5 and quite tough

samuri
    Free Member

I just went for the fastest non-production car, the Zonda R, found the lap time for that and tried to beat it. The track is longer on the game apparently too.

organdonor
    Free Member

Ahhh yes, non-production. The GTR is 7:20ish I think (production, standard tyres etc) and it was a wet track! Not much difference really over 13 miles
    Edit 7:24.22

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Forza Fans…Help!’ is closed to new replies.