• This topic has 15 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by JoeG.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • forum viewing
  • andybrad

Is there an easier way to view the forum on a mobile phone other than the built in browser?

Stoner
    Free Member

have you tried opera?

cp

Which phone and why?

andybrad

z3 compact.

no access to pc shortly for the forseeaable (at work). Would like to check forums but involves zooming etc so wondered if there was something like tapatalk that would help?

mrjmt
    Free Member

Use chrome on my android, just double tap on the page and it zooms so that the posts are the width of the screen, just the right size to read.

oliverracing

I use opera mobile, works great and find all others seem to lack features compared to it.

molgrips
    Free Member

Very tempted to make myself an app for WP8. I wonder if the owners would mind?

eltonerino
    Free Member

Firefow works the same. Double tap to read. The adverts slow it down, but I can see that won’t be a problem for you 😉

Rubber_Buccaneer

molgrips, if you do I’d be interested to see it if you don’t mind sharing.

molgrips
    Free Member

I would make it premier only, to avoid issues with not showing ads 🙂

Would probably be really easy – the site’s really simply laid out from what I can tell – jsut need to read and display the RSS feed and create a post page.

sadexpunk

Dolphin mini has always been perfect for me, no zooming. It’s my go-to browser for mobiles.

cp

Every phone browser, native or otherwise has Auto zoomed tho text when double tapping the text. This forum works great in particular

PePPeR

I’m another Dolphin user, it works brilliantly with this forum.

CountZero

Every phone browser, native or otherwise has Auto zoomed tho text when double tapping the text. This forum works great in particular

Exactly. Unless you tap the ‘Report post’ text… 😳

allthepies
    Free Member

Mobile app is coming with the new forum.

-> 😉

JoeG
    Free Member

The double tap suggestion was just what I needed! Thanks. 🙂

molgrips – Member

Very tempted to make myself an app for WP8.

Windows phone still exists??? 😆

allthepies – Member

Mobile app is coming with the new forum.

You’ve been here long enough to know that you have to be patient! 😡 I’ve heard a rumor that the the new forum won’t be ready till at least 2009… 😉

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘forum viewing’ is closed to new replies.