• This topic has 4,478 replies, 425 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 4,479 total)
  • Forum Update
  • perchypanther
    Free Member

SaxonRider spake thusly…….I don’t know what you lot are complaining about with respect to the green, though. Aren’t greens and browns what mountain biking is all about?

If you look at this image and see the number 21 or, like I do, no number at all, then you’d understand.

if you see the number 74 instead then you probably don’t give a shit

zippykona

Why can I only go to the last but one page? The last page would make sense.

Also that message modified thing is a bit over the top. The red version of it has a swastika in the middle.

Android Chrome if that helps.

nickc

New Different, Fear change, make it stop etc etc…

franksinatra

I like the way the SIngletrack logo now disappears as I scroll down on my laptop, helps with work based STWing.

My shortcut on my mobile is to the login screen, this login no longer works to link though to the forum

gerti
    Free Member

Looking good on androooid 

bikebouy
    Free Member

Assume you’all know the “report post” funkchon is missing..

Looking like tonights the night to get FUNKY!

gerti
    Free Member

First time I’ve successfully inserted an image!

franksinatra

What does the favorite button up there do?

Mark

No idea.

Have you pressed it?

🙂

simondbarnes

What does the favorite button up there do?

I’d imagine the same thing it has done for ages

franksinatra

There was one before? I never noticed that.

I still don’t know what it does.  I pressed it but none the wiser.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Trying something…

bearnecessities

Is the total post count quite on the money?

EDIT: Wait, it’s some quirky formatting of the topics/post on the mobile 🙂

aracer
    Free Member

Ooh, I can see a fun game to play……

Sandwich

Forum RSS feeds appear to be busted, but that’s an upholstery job not the oily bits. Productivity has gone up around the country today.

I see we’ve all been outed as subscribers (those of us with a P). There’s some filtering à la Handmaids Tale coming!

GrahamS

The Engagements thing under Username->Forums seems like a poor replacement for the old Forum Activity page.

only want to see the threads I’ve contributed to recently (ideally a single mouse click away from the main forum), but Engagements seems to list every thread and then just highlight ones I care about.

I do like the new WISYWIG post editor though. Good job!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Experiment Number Two.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Well, that didn’t work. Let’s try something else instead.

*Waves at aracer! Hello, player…*

bikebouy
    Free Member

Boooo !

Tags denied !

simondbarnes

Experiment Number Two.

Your experiments are well boring

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

That’s not a very nice thing to say.

perchypanther
    Free Member

How many wells have you actually bored?

weatheredwannabe
    Free Member

Vote up and down button?

bikebouy
    Free Member

TAG’s are allowed? But over write each other?

Que?

simondbarnes

That’s not a very nice thing to say.

Report me 😉

JoeG
    Free Member

bearnecessities
    <div class=”bbp-author-role”>
    <div class=””>Subscriber</div>
    </div>
    Is the total post count quite on the money?

I got 8,989,401

(exact number will go up as more posts are added)

aracer
    Free Member

Report me

Drac and Cougar must be wondering why their inboxes are so quiet…

johndoh
    Free Member

<p style=”margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background: #eeeeee; line-height: 1.2em; color: #444444;”>The <strong style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 12.8px; vertical-align: baseline; background: transparent;”>Engagements thing under Username->Forums seems like a poor replacement for the old Forum Activity page.</p>
    <span style=”background-color: #eeeeee; color: #444444; font-size: 0.8rem;”>I </span><em style=”color: #444444; font-size: 12.8px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background: transparent;”>only<span style=”background-color: #eeeeee; color: #444444; font-size: 0.8rem;”> </span><span style=”background-color: #eeeeee; color: #444444; font-size: 0.8rem;”>want to see the threads I’ve contributed to recently (ideally a single mouse click away from the main forum), but Engagements seems to list every thread and then just highlight ones I care about.</span>

This

simondbarnes

Has anyone tried the swear filter yet?

tuskaloosa
    Free Member

where is this green bit everyone is seeing??

project
    Free Member

I have absolutely no idea of the work that it takes to make a website or replace the forum, but it all seems to be working well, and nice big print for the older readers.

well done to all the techy nerds. and the one who makes all the tea while theyre doin their job

rascal
    Free Member

Are we in Americaland?

Favorite?

cp

There’s something very wrong over on the classifieds!

summary page shows posted x mins ago… but the posts are ad-hoc some from days ago, some from hours ago, some don’t exist etc….

molgrips
    Free Member

Wow.  Ok well I love new stuff so cool, and thanks.  But a couple of things:

Dotted lines are awful imo – above the ‘posted 2 mins ago’ and under the poster’s name.  Really jarring for the eye.

Also, I’d get rid of the avatar thumbnail in the ‘this post was modified by’ bit.  Looks awful and messes up formatting.

aracer
    Free Member

Wow. Ok well I love new stuff so cool, and thanks.

I still don’t get it – what’s wonderful and new?

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Love the look of the forum on the iPad Mini. Hate the green though. Not dark enough for my eyes.

molgrips
    Free Member

The fact that’s it’s new, and someone’s put effort in to improving something.  That’s good.

molgrips
    Free Member

Submit button is too far away though – please put it just under the text box.  And the lines.. ergh.. so many lines.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Submit button is too far away though – please put it just under the text box.  And the lines.. ergh.. so many lines.

Yep. Agreed.

project
    Free Member

Reports are coming in that the NHS WALES entire IT infrastructure has failed and and also Greater manchester Hospitals is failing or failed as we speak

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-42803118 Singletrack has more readers than capacity of the nhs it appears.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 4,479 total)

The topic ‘Forum Update’ is closed to new replies.