Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Forum meet-up less interesting than expected
  • peterfile
    Free Member

so if you are a female member of STW my opening line would be “How often do you come here … ?”

“Are you Jewish, because you Israeli hot”

chewkw
    Free Member

peterfile – Member

so if you are a female member of STW my opening line would be “How often do you come here … ?”

“Are you Jewish, because you Israeli hot”

Ya, better not try that you will get in trouble … 😀

Cougar

But I’m still conscious of introducing myself as that then making me look like a complete ****!

Binners, if it’s any consolation, it isn’t your name that makes you look like a complete ****…

(-:

hora
    Free Member

I met Deadlydarcey- I didnt realise Richard Gere was irish.

chewkw
    Free Member

hora – Member

I met Deadlydarcey- I didnt realise Richard Gere was irish.

I assume you are going to have brotherly love with him? Yes. 😯 😆

julianwilson
    Free Member

bencooper – Member
    What’s really weird is when people off here come into the shop and introduce themselves with their forum names.

Big bike bash was like that back along 😆

What is funny rathe than wierd is when the penny drops that one of your real life friends and a forum regular are the same person. That has happened to me three times now (though not all on here). Turns out quite a few of my ‘real’ mates are on here but we seldom if ever discuss the forum in real life.

Or i suppose when you realise that ben ^^ from stw is the same as ben from 28dl (i am a long time lurker and extremely infrequent poster over there) -that was nice. Ben do the 28dl regulars know about your bike life?

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Forum meet-up less interesting than expected’ is closed to new replies.