Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 267 total)
  • Forum headcount please. Who’s still here?
  • neilwheel
    Free Member

Mostly not here, mostly due to the seizure promoting ads and the grim Singletrack promo shot.

Div

div

div

div

divvy!

alanf
    Free Member

As far as I’m aware I’m still here, unless anyone tells me otherwise?

No?

OK – I’m still here and I have ridden a mountain bike in the past week!

diz

Here and I’ve even cycled today.

RustySpanner

Am I the only one that wants to hear more about this? There hasn’t been a ‘Neighbour’ thread for at least nine days.

Drunken bloke thinks my mate is responsible for the animals crawling out of his walls, stealing his food etc.

Obviously the only course of action is to barricade my mates door, with power tools, whilst naked and screaming.

Soooo, Fuzz, restraining order etc…which amazingly appears to slip his mind after a bottle of Popov ‘vodka’  flavoured piss and some prescription pills from the shop at the bottom of the block.

It’s not been the same since Don Estelle died, tbh.

sbob
    Free Member

Here and covered in the flakey remnants of £6 worth of Greggs goodies,which the dog is eyeing up,and yes I am naked

I have called the RSPCA.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Don Estelle is dead?! 😳

RustySpanner

Course he is.

Do you think I’m taking the Pith?

Another one:

The bloke across the hall from my mate died a few years ago.

My mate had looked after him and helped him out on a few occasions (geezer was in a chair, my mate helped with his shopping and general care) so his sister offered my mate something of his as a thank you. My mate chose his video camera. The tape in the camera consisted solely of close ups of young men’s bottoms as he followed them around the local area……

perchypanther
    Free Member

Don Estelle is dead?!

He was killed for informing on his criminal accomplices.

Whispering grass apparently

stevie750

Obviously the only course of action is to barricade my mates door, with power tools, whilst naked and screaming.

My old neighbour used to call the police every so often  to tell them someone had glued his door shut, on more than one occasion I met them in the close with the big red door opener and I had to stop them. He was just a fud who couldn’t work a door lock

stevie750

and I am still here. Mainly to ask questions, can’t be bothered with any arguments

nicko74

Here!

mcmoonter
    Free Member

I keep coming back for Perchy’s gags

Cougar

Pervert.

angeldust
    Free Member

I’m here for the unfunny pithy comments

Ti-Jane
    Free Member

Me. Lurker mostly, been here for years. Visit less often now due to ghastly ads and dodgy redirects.

neilthewheel

It’s definitely Yanny

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

He does have quite the collection, doesn’t he?

And some witticisms, too.  He doesn’t keep those in his special room, though

regenesis
    Free Member

Here and covered in the flakey remnants of £6 worth of Greggs goodies,which the dog is eyeing up,and yes I am naked😏

perchypanther
    Free Member

He doesn’t keep those in his special room, though

a.k.a. Mrsfry’s dungeon

regenesis
    Free Member

Oh FFS…..

CountZero

We all played Fred. It was too easy.

I see what you did there, well done! 🤣

He’s certainly funnier than any of the current crop of ‘comedians’ doing the rounds. He should be on the stage!

perchypanther
    Free Member

….but inside, I’m actually sad. 😢

I’ve said this before, the only single reason I do this is for my own puerile amusement. Anyone else who chuckles is merely collateral damage.

It’s nice to be appreciated though.

farquaad
    Free Member

+1 PP fan keep it up.

Oh and it’s laurel.

themilo
    Free Member

PP – you know your Izzard.  Don’t be sad.  In my book that makes you more enlightened than most.  Keep the wise cracks going.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Man Crush ?

i_like_food

Am I too late?  I only come for the gifs thread.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

I only lurk to see if I can be wowed/argue again with the awesomeness of SmurfMatt, oh & the humour of Beer, I liked Beer, I believe he has had a recent login under another name?

Poopscoop

Here but I migrate to the biking forum in Spring/Summer.

It’s a damned sight more positive and affirming than this forum if I’m honest. 😃

mark d
    Free Member

I’m here, hello?

Actually I’m the middle of the woods with a nice little fire, bike, wine, solitude; don’t know what draws me to this forum though.

Although I do this quite a lot tonight’s noises in the woods are quite spooky. Didn’t at all like the eyes that followed me as I was collecting wood at midnight…

If I don’t check in by 7am report me missing ‘somewhere in Berkshire, the idiot didn’t give a grid ref’…

Northwind

Sorry, I’d have posted earlier but I was too busy boring people in another thread

alpin
    Free Member

Count me in…..

sbob
    Free Member

.but inside, I’m actually sad.

Tracks of your tears brother…

woffle
    Free Member

Still here very occasionally.

Bunnyhop

My ‘P’s’ gone.

Got to endure the ads now.

tenfoot

Always been an occasional poster. Still post occasionally, although maybe a bit less since I discovered Elite Dangerous. That does seem to take up a lot of my non-riding freetime.

hodgynd
    Free Member

Mark d …missing in Berkshire alert !

Anyone close enough to set up a rescue party ?

jekkyl

I’m not here, I’m off riding my mounting bike.

rickmeister

Well I’ve just spent way too long trying to make a STW Bunker film and seen it fail too many times…. it took ages to match teh text and the film,,,, So…
    We all know the film clip and as there are some imaginary posters in this thread, you’ll have to imagine how it went with the video….

Picture the scene in the STW Bunker, its the New Dawn, just after the fall of the Old New Forum. All the main STW leaders are gathered with the Mods and other STW workies

A door opens and GW sneaks into the back of the meeting….

C (Cougar), is briefing RG (“Resident Grumpy” Mark) who is sitting at the plotting table poring over a map of Eastern Germany…..

“The User known as Somafunk was posting from a Berlin IP address, not East Lothian as suspected… his code name was broken by Enigma, its’ CATAPOSTROPHE”

RG replies: “We fear the Wurst……. hes’ ….. lurking. Hiding under a Ham Banner”

C: “Resident Grumpy….. Mark……“

D (Drac): “Mark……. The Users are starting threads, saying Big Hitters and numbers are down”

Its deathly quiet… RG fumbles and takes off his classes, shaking visibly…… then he speaks quietly.
    “If you’re not a Mod, leave immediately”. After a short while, only the Mods remain.

RG continues, getting more incensed with every word….
    “What is it with… Pies?
    Pastry cases… with a lid!
    Threats of No Pudding, whinging cockbags….. smelling of cabbage and despair….
    Cant post pictures…. FFS! All… Artesian Trousers, Brexit and Bed Wetters ! Cant log in, slow loading….. “

C: “Mark, its not easy migrating over 1 million threads, HTML everywhere in posts…. “

RG: “On the upside, less Audi bollocks and though Ling was funny, shes’ gone too….and Fred, Team Hurtmore, Jaimie….” RG continues….

“Sucking the last bit of Joy from this place…..  Out in the Summer House… naked.
    People claiming to be fake Panthers, Binners saying hes a Millitant Vegan, have they forgotten it’s a CYCLING FORUM! We even mention gravel, fat and e-Bikes… Three offline updates, its settling down now though. I did expect more posting but its stuck threads, stuff still on the first page for 6 hours.. no more Jambyfacts, Ninifin hung up over Israel….. where ARE all the Big Hitters…. “

Outside in a packed corridor, two secretaries whisper
    “Joe Cocker, he’s gone too”

RG: “Its my own fault I suppose, too heavy handed with the Ban Hammer…. Drac…. can we….  Reinstate some characters…. We got Tj back…..  all those awkward, cantankerous argumentative sods….. I miss them all.

Drac

I’ll wait for the film.

Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 267 total)

The topic ‘Forum headcount please. Who’s still here?’ is closed to new replies.