Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Forum glitch
  • verses

Until recently, when scrolling up a few pixels in a desktop browser the top menu would reappear and I could choose where to navigate to, however it seems to have stopped doing that meaning I have to scroll all the way to the top.

Is it possible to get the previous behaviour back please?

gnusmas

Same used to happen on my phone too, it was really handy. I wouldn’t mind it back either.

scotroutes

There’s a “scroll to the top” button, bottom right, on my phone.

verses

There’s a “scroll to the top” button, bottom right, on my phone.

Thanks, just spotted the same is on the desktop browser too, although from having a quick play with it I prefer the other functionality.

Cougar

I remember when that feature first appeared, there were loads of people complaining about it because it spoiled their stealth browsing at work. Can’t please everyone…!

There’s a new theme coming soon (for STW values of “soon”) so I wouldn’t lose too much sleep over how it looks currently, it’s going to change at some point.

Cougar

(On the desktop there’s always the Home button, of course. Works on all websites, not just here, and it’s faster-scrolling than the [^] icon.)

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Works fine on my

Oh, I just can’t be bothered any more.

Drac

Ah! I was wondering what was different.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Also, im the one billionth youtube user and special three customer and won a prize, whooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you all later you you bunch of donkey habadashers, im rich, rich i tell you!

[/sarcasm]

Popup scams are back when I get logged out (chrome on android).

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Ah, I assumed I’d lost that banner due to my recent move to non-premier plebness.

kayak23

I noticed that today. Figured it was another improvement.

scaredypants

There’s a new theme coming soon (for STW values of “soon”) so I wouldn’t lose too much sleep over how it looks currently, it’s going to change at some point.

If still in development, PLEEEASE can it have hyperlinks a more noticeable colour ?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Can we also get rid of the notifications?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Forum glitch’ is closed to new replies.