Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Fort William Worldcup who’s going
  • duncancallum

Me. That’s who going up Thursday.

Anyone else traveling up?

neverbeentomoab
    Free Member

Travelling up Friday can’t wait.

ogden
    Free Member

Golfie Friday, Glentress Saturday, Fort Bill Sunday, Laggan Sunday, Dunkeld and/or Pitlochry Monday, then drive back to Yorkshire. Can’t wait.

daviek

Missing this year due to work looks like it’s going to be a warm weekend though.

BoardinBob

Going up on Friday only to watch practice.

The website is crap buy from what I read, there’s no ticket necessary on the Friday and you can just buy a normal gondola ticket??? Theres nowhere to buy a Friday only ticket. You can get a ticket just for Saturday or Sunday or a weekend pass that covers you from Friday to Sunday. Absolutely clear as mud

BoardinBob

Glentress Saturday

The Enjoyro race is on at GT on Saturday with some off and on piste bits out of action if that changes your plans at all.

ogden
    Free Member

The Enjoyro race is on at GT on Saturday with some off and on piste bits out of action if that changes your plans at all.

Cheers! I’ll do Glentress Friday instead then.

Larry_Lamb
    Free Member

Is there off piste stuff? Website says on the red and blue trails.

BoardinBob

Is there off piste stuff? Website says on the red and blue trails.

Yeah.

Ho Chi Minh

Dave’s Trail

I believe Zoom Or Bust too

Race maps are up on the Tweedlove site

thegreatape
    Free Member

Dunno if they normally charge for Friday or not, but if you dress like a schoolboy you can go for nothing cos my kids are.  I won’t be going unless something dreadful happens so play nicely because I’ve got a lot of decorating to do.

poah
    Free Member

I’d take a brolly as rain is forecast for Friday and Saturday.

P-Jay
    Free Member

I wish, I really wanted to go this year but it wasn’t possible.

Going to MTB Meetup on Sunday instead, we’ll if I’m healed up by then, oh and it’s seems that whist it runs all weekend, it’s not really ‘on’ on Sunday.

Not winning this week.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Fort William Worldcup who’s going’ is closed to new replies.