Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • fort William world cup whos there….
  • duncancallum

I am Friday Sat n Sunday and then off to torridan for a week

Any one else going?

jacksprogis
    Free Member

I’ll be there on the Burgtec stand.

dmck16
    Free Member

Chances are I’ll be at work on Saturday.

So the plan will likely be – head north Sat afternoon, wild camp overnight, then spend Sunday at the races. Back to work Monday morning 🙁

Ordered our Sunday gondola tickets last night.

Looking forward to it, just hoping the weather doesn’t change 8)

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    P-Jay
    Free Member

Not me, next year I think. I always fancy it, but it’s always too close to Passportes for spends and getting a pass from my Wife.

daviek

I’ll be there as long as I get home from work. Due home Thursday evening, quick pack then leave on Friday morning and leave for home on Sunday after the finals.
    Wifes coming along for the trip this year but dont know if she’ll be at the racing.

elliott-20
    Free Member

Taking a year out this year. Last year’s was too good for so many reasons and I want to hold onto that a little while longer.

hatter

Yup, nearly drowned standing up in 2015, then came back last year with sun stroke, I reckon it’s midges this year, got my togs sorted already.

daviek

There was something on the TV last week that said it’s going to be a bumper year for the wee sods.

wideboy
    Free Member

MEEEEEEE!

An epic weekend, if you’ve never made the pilgrimage then it’s well worth the effort, even if you’re just into bikes rather than DH bikes you’ll have a great time.

Beers at the finish line in the sun (hopefully!), with a great chance of another UK winner, perfect weekend 🙂

Bring midge spray, sunscreen and a waterproof!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘fort William world cup whos there….’ is closed to new replies.