Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Fort William bike hire / guiding
  • Marge
    Free Member

I’m off up to Scotland next week with my boys and I’m wondering if its a) possible or b) sensible to try & organize a day or half days uplift riding in Fort William for my eldest.

He’s 12 but has raced BMX since he was 7 (& ridden quite a lot of XC stuff / Cannock / some Alpine flowtrails) so he’s pretty handy on a bike. Leaps triples without hesitation and all that stuff that makes me feel inadequate.

We will have not much bike stuff with us so we’d need to rent the lot & ideally a guide / coach. As a single parent 🙄 I will need to stay with his little brother hence I can’t join plus it’s a good excuse not to be degraded by him again.

Any suggestions? (I saw that Nevis cycles is the local bike place & will drop them an email but thought there might be some good advice here).

allfankledup

Might be worth asking Dirtschool ?

Marge
    Free Member

is that Glentress? (google gives me that impression)

(We’re staying up in Oban)

thegreatape
    Free Member

You could try Emma at https://westcoastbiking.co.uk . She’s based in FW and would be able to source suitable rental bikes and kit. I use to work with her and she’s brand new, and my wife’s enjoyed a few of her skills days since she started up WCB.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Neil at Ridelines is based up that way.

scotroutes

I was going to suggest Emma too.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Fort William bike hire / guiding’ is closed to new replies.