Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • fort william bed and breakfast sugestions
  • alpinestar
    Free Member

me and the lads are heading to fort bill next year and working the way back. stayed at nevis caravans last time but after sugestions on b-b in fort william its self to stay clean and cheap for a few nights. anyone stayed somewhere mint and wants to share cheers. links to places appreciated or any input cheers,

piemonster

Anywhere not in Fort William. It’s the highland equivalent of Corby.

alpinestar
    Free Member

might be dude but we are riding dh and am then getting on it at night for a few beers and some snapping so if its in town then no driving.

BlindMelon
    Free Member
    jam-bo

There’s a backpackers hostel that was cheap/cheerful last time I went

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

1st place I’d look at is the Alexandra, see if they’ve any deals on when your’e there. I’ve stayed there for the SSDT. The Foodstop Restaurant was ok, (buffet breakfast in the main dining room), room was ok, beer was cold, what more can you ask for?
    Pub crawl in all the dodgy places Fort Bill has to offer, back to the Alex for a snifter then upstairs to bed, simples.

shifter
    Free Member

Distillery guest house is nice.

alpinestar
    Free Member

cheers peeps, ill check them out. we stayed last time at nevis caravans and was mint but we wont be up there for 4 days so its out but was nice to have almost home from home freedom there. i recomend for anyone doing a mini break up there. they were clean and well equiped.

this time only got 2-3 days there then working back to inners’gt and them ae/kirrie and poss mabie.

Northwind

The big bus-party hotels on the south side often have cheap rooms, does mean associating with coffindodgers though 😉 Torlinnhe also at the south end is very nice, excellent food. I tend to look up in spean bridge now though as it’s cheaper and quieter, not ideal for you though

The Alex is a good choice though since it’s bang in the middle, minimal staggering.

alpinestar
    Free Member

dont mind coffin dodgers lol. when were pished might get lucky and pull some wrinkly chuff. wont mention this to the wife though pmsl.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Alex is a fair call, I’d happily stay there. If you don’t mind twin rooms, the Lime Tree can be had from £60 a room, date dependent, so £30 each, and it’s rather nice. Very good grub also.

theblackmount
    Free Member

http://www.fortwilliamholiday.co.uk/

Cook your own breakfast obviously. Within staggering distance of the aforementioned Lime Tree. Which is about as good as FW gets tbh.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Just a heads up: the Lime tree is nice and all (esp food wise!), but its built right on top of the winner of the Max Power “top 100 roundabouts to do donoughts on – all night long!”.

After a few beers its alright though. Eventually.

#Edit – and yes, I made the award up. But you get the jist.

alpinestar
    Free Member

cheers fellas. looked at all and they look fine. there are 3 of us so need a familly room, dont fancy sharing a double with another geezer though, even if its my mate lol. will keep looking and report back.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘fort william bed and breakfast sugestions’ is closed to new replies.