Formula + Shimano brakes, MH sleeping bag, campag mechs, bivi bag, tyres + more

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Formula + Shimano brakes, MH sleeping bag, campag mechs, bivi bag, tyres + more

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Formula + Shimano brakes, MH sleeping bag, campag mechs, bivi bag, tyres + more
  • Brown

All photos here. Hopefully.

Ex army bivi bag. Gore tex, built like a tank (weighs about a kilo) and easily long enough for a six foot man + a bag. Drawstring closure. Good condition. £15 posted.

Mountain Hardware Lamina 0 sleeping bag Used once! -12 rated, 1.7kg synthetic bag. LH zip. Weird bags these (in a good way) – all the advantages of synthetic (easy wash etc – good for bikers!) but not far off the weight of down due to the construction. Good bag. Bought a couple of years ago but not getting used. Will come with stuff sack if I can find it! £50 posted.

Rear Shimano SLX M666. 150cm hose (easily fitted on a medium Prophet). Well used and battered. I’ve been having trouble bleeding this, so it’s come off in favour of an XT a friend gave me. Not rotors or anything. Sintered pads with plenty of life left. £30 posted.

Formula Oro K18. Very good condition. Rear 140cm, front 79cm. I wouldn’t be selling these as I like them a lot, but I have another set and don’t need two! One set sintered pads, about half life left, the others organic with loads. I’ll chuck in some spare sintered Superstar pads. No rotors etc. £75 posted.

Old Shimano XT brakes. Well used. 78cm front hose, 125cm rear – so hardtail only really. The rear’s got a goodridge hose, the front has a saint caliper. Wobbly levers, well used but decent condition and never let me down. Not rotors etc. £25 posted

Rockshox 15mm maxle Came off some forks that are no longer with us. Only about 5 months old though (wasn’t happy about that!). £12.50 posted.

SDG ibeam seatpost. 27.2, 350mm. Not had a lot of use. £12.50 posted.

39 tooth single chain ring.
    About 15 rides old – loads of life left. Came from an ebay purchase, don’t know the brand. £10 posted.

Da Bomb chain device
    – came off the same ebay purchase as the above but looks to have had more use and seems to have been filed to fit. Seems soild though. £10 posted.

Ring and chain device together £15.

Old Campag Nuovo Gran Sport mechs. (Well, the rear definitely is, I assume the front is also). Don’t know much about these – selling for a mate who stripped an old bike he had down. Cosmetically grubby but otherwise these seem to be in very good nick. I’ve only a vague idea what they’re worth, so make me an offer?

Maxxis Advantage 2.1, folding Decent tread, not had much use and front only. £15 posted.

Maxxis High Roller 2.35, super tacky, wire bead Fair bit of wear. £5 collected (not worth posting really)

The medium Cannondale Prophet that’s in the photos will be for sale once the shock’s back from being serviced and I’ve cleaned and sorted it out. Pretty battered frame, virtually new kit. c.£650 but I’ll see how it turns out.

I may also have a large Saracen Ariel frame (20 rides old) for sale soon. Haven’t decided yet – it feels awesome, but I think I want something lighter. Anyone interested?

I’ll knock off a bit for collection in Sheffield.

Premier Icon tomatoevousparlour
    Subscriber

Intrested in xt brakes, email sent

benjbish

Let me know at benjbish at hotmail dot com if Tom passes on the XT brakes.

Brown

XT brakes and bivi bag sold. Ta.

hopefiendboy

sleeping bag and maxxis 2.1 tyre for 50 all in? Email in profile!

flowmika

hi do you still have the formula brakes,could i be cheeky and ask could you take £60 its about all my joint account could take without being put under interrogation
    cheers

Brown

hopefiendboy – email sent

flowmika – £70 posted is as low as I can go really. Sorry.

druidh

Feedback Follow-up…

I bought the sleeping bag from Brown and it was sent/arrived promptly and well-packed. I wouldn’t hesitate to deal with him again

Premier Icon tomatoevousparlour
    Subscriber

Like Druidh above brought brakes and bivi bag from Brown, arrived next day, great seller

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Formula + Shimano brakes, MH sleeping bag, campag mechs, bivi bag, tyres + more’ is closed to new replies.