Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Formula Selva owners of the forum – set up?
  • beagle
    Free Member

Interested to hear first hand experience of the fork and your set up. I’ve recently taken charge of a Selva S and wondering about a change of internals to the ‘R’ version.

What were/are your set up please? If you were running the ‘R’ version was it a pig to set the two air system up?

Many thanks in advance 👊

onewilddiesel
    Free Member

have a selva R on my Geometron G1, its set up as per the demo day i had with 80psi in the positive chamber & 110psi in the negative chamber, covers the ground much better than the fox 36 factory i had previously

beagle
    Free Member

Cheers for that! Have you played with it much from demo day? Or set and forget? I have a full range of the CTS to play with but just getting initial travel settings set up first. Very tempted to upgrade to R version myself

tetrode
    Free Member

I’ve also got the Selva R on my G1. It’s a fantastic fork. I’ve got it set up for 65/95 and it’s wonderfully plush and supportive. The lower leg service was incredibly simple too.

Setting up the two air systems is as simple as purging both first, then putting air into the positive chamber, closing the compression lockout then doing the negative chamber, then open the lockout again. I’d recommend 30 more psi in the negative.

onewilddiesel
    Free Member

so far have litterly set & forget, it just works,
    spent lots of time faffing with my fox 36 & didnt want to go down that rabbit hole again,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Formula Selva owners of the forum – set up?’ is closed to new replies.