Formula oro's, rotors, Shutt VR, jersey, few other bits.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Formula oro's, rotors, Shutt VR, jersey, few other bits.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Formula oro's, rotors, Shutt VR, jersey, few other bits.
  • If they work fine and have no problems I will take them with discs
    thanks .
    How do you what payment
    Ps where abouts are you ? ( in case you are near me)

Cheers j

julianwilson

Pictures of everything in this flickr album: clicky.

All prices posted to UK, paypal or bank transfer is fine. All clothes washed in halo sports wash so nice and fresh. I am in Plymouth if you want to come and have a look and save on postage. email in profile.

Formula oro k24 brakes, complete with oroginal Formula 160mm adaptors front and rear. Frony hose 72cm, rear hose 135cm: (been on medium/large frames with 130mm travel fork). Pistons regreased and brakes bled today, well used but still work fine, and (unlike my newer ones which both went back for warranty work 👿 ) these ones have never had any problems, but obviously look well used and marked (see pictures.) Comes with well-worn (but well bedded-in!) pads and 2 sets of new-in-packet clarks organic pads. Priced to sell at £30 posted, or £40 posted with the matching rotors…

-Two formula oro 160mm rotors, much newer than the brakes fwiw, complete with formula stainless steel rotor bolts. £14 posted

Shutt VR short sleeve jersey in medium. 19″/48cm pit-to-pit. This is the old version of the sportive jersey in merino/polyester mix, with three pockets plus a zipped one (new on is waterproof but not on this one, and not as many reflective bits as on new version). Fair condition, some stitching coming away at hem and a few bits of bobbling but still a really lovely and my nicest (but just a bit too small 🙁 ) jersey by far. New version is £89, so £30 £25 posted gets you this one.

Troy Lee xc short sleeve jersey in medium, (quite a large medium IMHO) at 20.5″/52cm pit-to-pit. It is the short sleeve version of this one and in less crazy colours seems to go on crc etc for about £40 for the short sleeve version. It has thinner perforated material on most of the back panels (doesn’t show up well in photos), and two proper pockets plus a small zipped one. Well used, and stitching on hem is coming away quite a bit, and I have repaired a bit just under the zip too. Thread pulls from brambles on sleeves. Hence price of £12 £9 posted.

Dirt Monkey (halfords own brand) shorts with padded liner, made of that perforated stuff that american football/ice hockey shirts are made of with a good sized pad. Size xl which is about 36″ waist. Outer is ripstop nylon, little bit shiny on the saddle/arse area and well worn, but no tears and all stitching is fine. £8£6 posted.

Shimano alivio rear skewer in silver, brand new never fitted, £4 posted.

4jeri bmx/singlespeed chain. brand new still sealed. £4 posted

Specialized Stout 20mm front hub, 6 bolt disc, 36 holes. Cartridge bearings flushed and regreased but still feel slightly grumbly by hand. I would build up and ride in that state as they spin fine and have no play, but needs mentioning anyway. £8 posted.

julianwilson

I’m in plymouth. They worked fine when they came off the bike 2 weeks ago, and have been bled this very morning.
    My emil is in profile, paypal would be great if poss: address is the same as my email address.

That’s good for me .
    Will try and sort it before tonight but will be out on bike later . If not will be tomorrow am .
    Regards j

julianwilson

Lovely. 😀

curlie467

Did the brakes sell?

julianwilson

curlie467, i’ll email you back.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Formula oro's, rotors, Shutt VR, jersey, few other bits.’ is closed to new replies.