Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Formula K24 pads?
  • gamo
    Free Member

What do people recommend?pads that came with them(not sure which)haven’t
    lasted very well so any info appreciated!

Bimbler
    Free Member

Superstar sintered seem to be lasting quite well. Certainly better than Formula’s own sintered offering.

WhatafackinLiberty
    Free Member

Ditto with Bimbler.

Used no other brand since, great product.

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Wouldn’t go near SSC with a shitty stick myself.

Fibrax semi metallics. Last very well, awesome modulation. Also using their sintered on the back, good pads, excellent life, not quite as much bite.

gamo
    Free Member

have read that you need to file the fibrax and some others to fit! is this right?

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Mine dropped straight in. Just make sure you push the pistons back fully, then get a bit of heat into them.

MRanger156
    Free Member

Used Official sintered and organic pads and so far have been really good. Tried SSC normal pads – rubbish, lasted one ride a pair. Replaced FOC with sintered so about to give them a go.

nicko74

I think I have EBC on the front and have had no problems; Formula on the rear if only because the original pads lasted so well.
    Goodridge have reasonable reviews but apparently don’t come with the inter-pad spring; I couldn’t find Koolstop ones anywhere in stock.

crispybacon
    Free Member

I used the OME pads & they were poor didn’t last long plus they cost £15 a set.

Changed to Superstar and I’ve used both organic & sintered pads with no probs. Both great value for money and better,IMHO, than the OME ones.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Formula K24 pads?’ is closed to new replies.