Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Formula Cura 4 Brakes | Shiny Stoppers With Modulation and Power
  • nach
    Free Member

David tests out the ever so shiny Formula Cura 4 brakes. Once he’s stopped looking at them, or himself in the reflection, how do they perform? Having …

By nach

Get the full story on our front page at:

Formula Cura 4 Brakes | Shiny Stoppers With Modulation and Power

Support us from less than £0.06/day and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

andycruickshank

Great brakes. I’ve got 4pots up front and 2pots rear on my zesty and worlds better than the XT brakes I’ve had on the last couple of bikes. Just popped a full set of 2pots on a top fuel and they just work. Don’t think about them just intuitive. Same can’t be said of the constantly wondering bite point I used to know so well.

jsync

What’s the clearance like on these and the 2 pots? OK for a UK winter or a constant soundtrack?

Kamakazie

My 2 posts have been fine this winter. Find them very quiet in South Wales typically conditions, especially compared to friends Maguras and my old XTs.

There is a recent thread where an owner of both 2 & 4 pots said the 4s have more clearance so were less sensitive to setup, not that I’ve had an issue with mine.

mrauer

I sure hope they are stiffer than older rotors from Formula, which used to be so soft that they´d bend if you looked at them wrong…

stevied
    Free Member

Been looking at these for a while to replace my RO’s which have been fantastic.
    Great review and sound like they are a decent brake..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Formula Cura 4 Brakes | Shiny Stoppers With Modulation and Power’ is closed to new replies.