Forks, Carbon bars, Formula Oro's, 9 speed cassettes, SIDI shoes, tyres etc.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Forks, Carbon bars, Formula Oro's, 9 speed cassettes, SIDI shoes, tyres etc.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Forks, Carbon bars, Formula Oro's, 9 speed cassettes, SIDI shoes, tyres etc.
  • tang

Hi what’s the euro size on the sidis? Cheers

happybiker

2014 FOX 32 FLOAT 29 100 REMOTE CTD, tapered and 15mm axle, they’ll come without the remote as I need it for my shock, I do have the double cable gubbins if you want to convert your remote to dual remote. Personally I never lockout out my fork but you have the option here. 187mm steerer. Brand new, never ridden. £270. (£430 @ CRC)

Marzocchi Marathon 100mm forks, straight steerer and QR. Very plush and in good condition except for a scuff near the dropout, I can get more pics if you want. £75

Salsa Pro-moto carbon bars, almost new, the only marks are from the controls marking the clear coat, no scratches. 17* or 11* x 660mm. OS clamp. £35 each

Formula Oro Bianca Brakes, lovely brakes, new pads plus spares, bled. £50

SIDI Action SRS size 10, amazing shoes, cost around £200 but a little small for me. Should fit if you’re a 9 really. The sole pads are replaceable. £30

SLX Dual Pull front mechs, VGC, one is M661 3×9, the other is M667 2×9, both come with the adapter of your choice. 28.6, 31.8 or 34.9. £15 each.

KMC x9 chain and link, I can’t get .5 side of my Park chain checker anywhere near fitting, it’s in better condition than the pic shows. £12

HG61 11-32 cassette, less than 100 miles £12
    Ultegra CS-6500 12-27 cassette, used for 4 laps of Mtn Mayhem. £18

Conti Race King and X-King, 29 X 2.2 Folding, brand new, £18 each

Click on photos to see more, matthewex AT hotmail DOT co DOT uk. Prices are negotiable, PP gift or you pay the fees please.

Premier Icon sutty
    Subscriber

Ygm bud 😉

sswiss
    Rik

I’ll take the sidi’s if they are still available

happybiker

Sidi’s are still available Rik.

happybiker

Tang they’re about a 43. Chain and 11° bars sold subject to payment.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Forks, Carbon bars, Formula Oro's, 9 speed cassettes, SIDI shoes, tyres etc.’ is closed to new replies.