Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • fork mounts… 15mm & 20mm in one?
  • alpin
    Free Member

want to have the option of securly transposting bikes inside the van with strapping them aginst the sides and scratching the furniture.

only decent looking option is THIS FROM DELTA, but it is in the states and i’m not sure whether i’ll get hit with import duty.

can’t find anything that does both 15mm & 20mm forks in one. the Seasucker on CRC comes in either 15mm or 20mm.

any other options?

nixie

Get the 20mm and make adaptors.

jimplops

If that’s what you want go for it, I just bought something from the states, vat was less than £4, but royal snail charged £8 handling fee!

alpin
    Free Member

did think of making my own, but time is tight and i need them in the next two weeks….

have seen this which i thought was a good solution, but as i said time is tight.

andyl
    Free Member

Make a simple L like that but drill a 20mm and a 15mm hole next to each other. No messing with adapters. Or you can buy truing stand adapters on ebay or get hold of some 20mm OD pipe with the right bore (or get another piece to slide inside it to get it closer).

andyl
    Free Member

oh and remember 20mm is 110mm wide. In fact I would make some adapter tubes for boost forks too while you are at it.

If you are in a rush then just get a block of wood and drill a hole through it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘fork mounts… 15mm & 20mm in one?’ is closed to new replies.