Fork for 2005 Turner 5-Spot Needed

Home Forum Bike Forum Fork for 2005 Turner 5-Spot Needed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Fork for 2005 Turner 5-Spot Needed
  • Hadge

Look in the classifieds as that might help. I run some 32 Vans on my first 5 Spot and some Float 32’s on the second one. Ideal fork length if you ask me. You should get some decent Vans for that money and some older Floats as well.

coogan

Had Pikes on my old one. Perfect match they were.

Premier Icon CHASEROONIE
    Subscriber

Cheers hadge – good sage advice – one minor issue – can’t find the link to the classifieds – things have changed since i was last on here….

Premier Icon CHASEROONIE
    Subscriber

Hi anyone – recently acquired a tasty 2005 Turner 5-spot and need to get a 130-150mm fork to stick on it – 1 1/8 steerer – and wondered if anyone had any advice/eyes on bargains? Would like to limit expense to about £250. Any help would be great. Cheers.

banks

Bombers/DT swiss sh – seen a few around at your price range

pitduck

got 32 vanillas on mine(140mm) 😀

Premier Icon mboy
    Subscriber

Various Bargains here…

A Sektor or a Revelation should fit the bill nicely… Extra 10% off the advertised prices when you checkout too!!!

Premier Icon MartynS
    Subscriber

Fox 32 Vanilla RLC 140mm and a pushed fox Vanilla RC on the back

Perfect…

Had pikes on it for a while, they were brilliant but made the bike to much like a bulldozer

Premier Icon CHASEROONIE
    Subscriber

Cheers for all the advice – have plumped for “2012 Rockshox Revelation RL Forks White – 15mm – Remote Lockout” which at £270 brand new is pretty hard to beat…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Fork for 2005 Turner 5-Spot Needed’ is closed to new replies.