Fork 29er forks, DT rear shock, dynamo wheel and CX Bike too!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Fork 29er forks, DT rear shock, dynamo wheel and CX Bike too!!!!
  • TimP

YGM

Cheers

TimP

Junkyard

YGM re dynamo hub

Premier Icon oliverracing
    Subscriber

29er Fox float 29er 32mm forks. Came with a (very) lightly used 2013 scott spark but swapped for forks I already owned. 186mm tapered steerer.

Good condition and very plush only has a some scratches on the back of the lowers (see pic) Comes with twinlock lockout if you want it or can be run open without (how I had it).

£160 collected from LE11 postcode (loughborough M1 J23) or posted for £180

Also got the DT swiss rear shock (165×38) that I’m happy to chuck in for £20 with the forks or sell for £35 individually. This works but maybe could benefit from a service as has been sat for 18 months.

Got a 26″ rim and Disk brake dynamo wheel for sale.
    Mavic 517 Rim and shimano DH-3D32 hub. Good condition and low mileage hub with a little bit of wear on the rim but no damage.

£30 posted or £20 cash collected from OX7 postcode.

Also got a 56cm (BB center to top of seat tube) Alloy CX bike that will be up for sale shortly, probably after about £300, altohugh open to negotiations if collected, it’s got canti brakes but rather light and 1×10 ultegra/XT. If you’re interested email me and I can send some photos. Very similar to this although a little rough around the edges (does have bottle bosses though)

Post here or email oliverracing AT gmail DOT com if you’re interested

Subscriber

I should say forks are 100m travel 15mm bolt thru

Subscriber

Replied to all emails and Dynamo wheel sold

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Classifieds – For Sale’ is closed to new topics and replies.