Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Forget CRC
  • Peregrine
    Free Member

Used CRC for 4 years – they have never failed to deliver the right goods – on time.

silverpigeon
    Free Member

Recently bought a workstand from CRC which arrived quickly but with a part missing. Emailed CRC who ordered new part which is now in stock – took about a week.

The impressive bit was that before they dispatched it they bothered to email me again to check what I needed and pointed out another bit that I had missed.

Kept me informed throughout. Well impressed!

boxelder

Mail order shops represent good value for money. Humans work there and somewhere down the line one of them may screw up. Last year merlin were getting stick for selling OEM goods and CRC could do no wrong.
    It’s parts for bikes………………………
    Buy a mass produced jobbie from Halfords as a fall back – you’ll always get parts.
    Andy@CRC – obviously a sound fella trying to help out, but whinging is like flu – you’ll never cure it

radoggair
    Free Member

Just a quick question! Who actually works in a profession where they can actually say that they deliver 100% of the time, on time and never have to deal with complaints. I for sure dont work for one, though financially the company makes a mega fortune. I’m sure everyone can say they have been to a local newsagents, a clothes shop, a music shop etc and have a cause to complain or they have not had what they want in stock. I’m sure CRC have a great management team, good processes in place, a hard working team who dont just screw up on purpose. Simple, they’ll deal with your order ASAP, if you complain they’ll attempt to deal with that ASAP but at the end of the day you cant please everyone. For those who cant be pleased, and i meet many of them, get a life ( or a partner) and make ours less complicated

boxelder

wot he said.
    (Do they sell partners? and are they out of stock of ‘popular’ sizes?)

radoggair
    Free Member

Yes, boyz toyz section

Dibbs
    Free Member

I was most impressed with Bromley Bike, I ordered a Chris King 16 tooth sprocket at 12:38 yesterday and the postie delivered it at 10 this morning. Mind you, for 34 frikin quid I was half expecting it to be delivered by naked virgins 🙂

zaskar
    Free Member

Good on Andy@Chainreaction for trying to sort people out. 😛

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

AAAAAAANYWAY:

02/20/2009
    07:38
    Leicester (GB)
    Out for delivery
    GB •

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Forget CRC’ is closed to new replies.