Viewing 17 posts - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • Forecast for the weekend is poo: whats your plans?
  • RustySpanner

Big road ride from Ribblehead viadiuct, starting at 8.

You’re welcome to join me if you like. Pace, slow. About 60 miles with a few stops along the way.

crispybacon
    Free Member

Saturday – Quantocks
    Sunday – Exmoor with Oldfart & Co
    Monday – Dartmoor for fun on my birthday with cake 😀

coastkid
    Free Member

It will be wet but warm, Ok if your with a lady but not so good if your in the jungle…

Beachriding as normal, no differance if raining,
    bad weather also keeps day visitors away so ideal 🙂
    can make a Go Pro rain ride film instead of a sunny ride film 😉

seosamh77
    Free Member

tonight: nothing
    tomorrow: wander round some bike shops and beer gardens, my mate is looking to buy a new bike, then having people at night over for food and bevvy.
    sunday: should be going kayaking for the first time.
    monday bank holiday: hopefully the rain will stay off but I’ll probably head out on the bike regardless, mugdock probably, has been a while..

drofluf
    Free Member

Ride my bike like normal.

TN
    Free Member

I am going to bust my husband out of the hospital (hopefully) and take him home and be a proper good wifey. 🙂
    I might head out for a run or a ride later, if I don’t fall asleep and/or he is not throwing up…

andyd
    Free Member

Sunday – jumps and drops skills course with Cycleactive in Swinley forest somewhere – the rain/gloop ought to make any unplanned exits from the bike softer at least.

Euro
    Free Member

Working this weekend. So probably dipping in and out of various forums, watching DH/4x on freecaster and general skiving.

tobymc

Watch stage 16, pedal to dunwich for breakfast, cry, sleep, go home.

marsdenman
    Free Member

working today – couple of small photo shoots to edit and post up for clients to view.
    Later, get a DVD out and set the projector up at home, cuddle up MrsMM.
    Tomorrow – family photoshoot in the afternoon… hope to get out for a cheeky hour Sunday morning.
    If all else fails i’ve got 3 square inches of gravel rash scab to play with following my off on Monday….

_tom_
    Free Member

Well the fod wasn’t too bad at all despite rain on and off. Pretty pleased with my new spesh clutch sx front tyre as well, seems way grippier than the Minion it replaced.

wallace1492
    Free Member

tonight: nothing
    tomorrow: wander round some bike shops and beer gardens, my mate is looking to buy a new bike, then having people at night over for food and bevvy.
    sunday: should be going kayaking for the first time.
    monday bank holiday: hopefully the rain will stay off but I’ll probably head out on the bike regardless, mugdock probably, has been a while..

What country are you in that has a Bank Holiday this Monday?

trail_rat
    Free Member

scotchland !

wallace1492
    Free Member

Alas my dear trail rat, you are sadly living in the past. It may be a public holiday, but has been a long time since the first Monday in August has been a Bank holiday. Only Bank holiday in August is the last Monday, and due to no fiscal autonomy, Scotland does not have any different Bank holidays from the United Kingdom.

nedrapier

Thought this was for this weekend! I’m off climbing in the Wye Valley, so I hope it’s going to be better than poo.

And last weekend was Lovely! Fair bit of rain overnight in That London, but warm and sunny on the South Downs on Saturday, and even warmer in London on the Sunday.

Was it grim up north?

uplink
    Free Member

Was it grim up north?

Nope, lovely weekend

trail_rat
    Free Member

pedantry – who really cares what the holidays for – a holiday is a holiday …. i didnt get it off

anyway – for next weekend i dont care about the weather im off for a weeks touring of mull , iona and other western isles dependant on time and a tempermental tandem !

for last weekend i flew back from the alps , rode a borrowed salsa el mariachi round ayrshire and had a bbq in glorious sun !

Viewing 17 posts - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)

The topic ‘Forecast for the weekend is poo: whats your plans?’ is closed to new replies.