Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Forcing you into the kurb to make a point?
  • muddydwarf
    Free Member

I’d have asked for her phone number but i doubt i could afford her lifestyle! 😆

foxyrider
    Free Member

Nice one Muddy 🙂

Was a drizzley ride this morning but everyone was fairly patient and someone even started to overtake and backed off when I started to overtake a parked car. Makes a difference when people are not in so much of a rush and the roads are more quiet!

As a bit of background if anyone is patient behind me then I always wave!

hora
    Free Member

OP on Saturday driving up the dual carriageway towards Man Utd I observed a driver literally scrape past a cyclist, cyclist raises hand and waves- car stamps brakes briefly but continues. At the lights I lowered my window, indicated the same and gave the driver a talking to. He literally denied it happened. All of it. As though my eyes were lying….until the cyclist caught up he then looked nervous, straight ahead and shot off 😆

foxyrider
    Free Member

Yup – that’s the culture we live in – “deny everything unless proven otherwise” ! It stems from the old car insurance tip “don’t say sorry as that will suggest you are to blame”?

Sometime you would love to be a fly on the wall 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘Forcing you into the kurb to make a point?’ is closed to new replies.