Viewing 33 posts - 81 through 113 (of 113 total)
  • for Woppit – a matter of faith
  • camo16
    Free Member

I may have seen that it could stir up some negativity amongst certain extremist forum members..

Dude, ANYTHING can stir up some negativity amongst certain extremist forum members.

Overtaking, for example. 😉

Lifer
    Free Member

toys19 – Member
    As far as I can see the bashing/insults mostly came from Yunki.

+1, eg:

yunki – Member
    but I may have seen that it could stir up some negativity amongst certain extremist forum members..

yunki
    Free Member

As far as I can see the bashing/insults mostly came from Yunki.

Well you are being baited, I dunno if you are not very bright

toys19
    Free Member

but I may have seen that it could stir up some negativity amongst certain extremist forum members.. (‘scuse the hyperbole lifer, I’m starting to think it’s just part of my natural pattern of discourse )

I cannot see any of us being neagtive this came from you yunki:

you are philistines

oh piss off you mumpy eejut..

you sound more like a petulant wee boy this morning… that can’t spell

there’s some on here that get their knickers in a real twist about it.

the sneering few.

you cretin

I’ve given up half way downt he 2nd page.

And

I dunno if you are nto very bright

Is a selective misquote, I was pointing out that I did not agree with your own assertiont hat you were thick. I was being respectful and non judegmental, despite you throwing insults.

D0NK

I posted a nice twee thing hoping for a few folk to get around and warm themselves over the pathos and a bandload of bootboys jump in for a wankfest

but you have been here a long time and you should have expected this.

Not saying it’s right, but it was kinda inevitable

<edit> oh and I’m sure things will improve with the nipper soon and you get more sleep, good luck.

yunki
    Free Member

oh for goodness sakes

I’ve already admitted that I have been insulting
    continually

do you want a little prize..?

you’ve admitted that I was being baited

I think we’re all even now then..?

you asked what I had learned from this ‘discussion’..?

I am yunki – I am agnostic, insulting and cannot abide obtuseness

If all you’ve got left (lifer, toys19) is personal attacks then I believe, according to tradition, that I have won

I just wish I knew what it was that I’d won.. 😀

Lifer
    Free Member

yunki – Member
    I am yunki – I cannot abide obtuseness

Yet you’re agnostic?

yunki
    Free Member

don’t be obtuse

Lifer
    Free Member

😆

yunki
    Free Member

😀

konabunny
    Free Member

😡

Lifer
    Free Member

😐

GrahamS

If we’re doing Facebook-Filosophy 101 then here is the science version:

yunki
    Free Member

I **** love science!!

and this sweatshirt

Cougar

Think the mod/cougar could have been clearer and stopped the baiting/thread bashing sooner.

I had to go out.

slackalice
    Free Member

Nice try Yunki. Although I would have thought you would have known better than to post your OP on here? 😉

Is it your first child by any chance? Congrats anyway.

yunki
    Free Member

naaah.. the first child lulled us into a false sense of security, made me believe that I was a great dad, that I’d found my calling..

softened me up so that his demonic younger sibling could sneak in and unleash his torturous fury upon me, safe in the knowledge that I would be too surprised and loved up to offer any resistance..

toys19
    Free Member

Children are natures greatest trick. Your urges to procreate are so powerful, but the resuts are like jumping off a cliff..

yunki
    Free Member

sorry I was rude earlier toys.. it was a bit of an over reaction on my part and I decided to fully disengage my social propriety filter..

😳

toys19
    Free Member

I’m sorry too, need to reign in my Dawkins gland. We should meet up for a pint. Have you ever ridden the mini dh trails behind budleigh?

molgrips
    Free Member

🙂

yunki
    Free Member

Yeah I do quite often.. there’s a nice flowing bermy trail that snakes off down the back of the hill so to speak, which I ride on my regular xc loop

pint would be interesting.. 😀

toys19
    Free Member

hmm dont know that one. You know the Sir Walter Raleigh in east budleigh? Good for pint.
    Also tomorrow afternoon we are riding cafe side at haldon.

yunki
    Free Member

Cafe side is a bit out of my comfort zone if I’m honest.. and I couldn’t get out tomorrow if I wanted to, what with the kids n tha’

Wednesday morning will be on for me this week (most weeks in fact), and I’m usually free after the sprogs are in bed.. I could do with someone showing me a nice Haldon xc loop or two perhaps one evening..

The Sir Walter Raleigh hey..?

toys19
    Free Member

Defo do weds morn. I’m fat n slow..

yunki
    Free Member

D’you know the pines ridge dirt jumps on Woodbury..?

I’ll be passing that way Wednesday morning after I’ve dropped the kids to nursery..
    It’s a good place to start a Woodbury ride

I’m frail and pathetic 😀

toys19
    Free Member

Ok see you there what time?

nealglover
    Free Member

Pictures on Wednesday afternoon or it didn’t happen 😉

toys19
    Free Member

neal you coming?

yunki
    Free Member

excellent.. about 10am ok..?

toys19
    Free Member

10 am pines ridge jumps awesome. Look for a short fat bloke on a grey bfe.

toys19
    Free Member

Boohoo I have to cancel due tosick kids. I sent yunki an email this morning but got no reply, does anyone have his number and can let him know?

yunki
    Free Member

hah! no worries.. 😀

I only waited 3/4 of an hour.. In which time I tried a couple (minced down a couple) of the less gnarly lines and found a couple of new ones..
    It turned out to be a pretty good ride.. Marines on exercise everywhere, a couple of sterling Strava attempts (until I upload the results later and am crushed by defeat), a couple new trails scoped out and I saw a Hare ambling about nonchalantly at the bottom of the mini-downhill at Yeti..

Sorry to hear about the sick kids, hope they feel better soon, maybe another time

🙂

Viewing 33 posts - 81 through 113 (of 113 total)

The topic ‘for Woppit – a matter of faith’ is closed to new replies.