Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • For those who are awaiting replies on classifieds…
  • onceinalifetime
    Free Member

It’s not because I am a runner with your money type.
    I found myself in a very tricky situation for all of new yrs eve into new yrs day.

This about tops it!!!

Bring on being able to ride aye!

Even if it is a old saracen, however weird that sounds, it may be the only way so I genuinely apologise regarding not being available to email and send out that hope rotor and mount bud but hopfeully some day soon or money bk soon for you as a payment came through to my email address before a confirmation email which was slightly shocking in a this is odd type fashion. Obviously a handsomly good low price 😉

I honestly do not know when I will be able to get to the PO to send items so please just email with your interest to begin with.
    Please don ‘t send me monies to then expect item arrival next day or so.
    That’s all.

Thanks guys for the support offered so far but knowing myself being stubborn I Will Sort this out off my own back as always but if the offers still stand then great and all the best.

I have limited access to comms so over and out!

dirtdiggler
    Free Member

Nigerian?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I found myself in a very tricky situation for all of new yrs eve into new yrs day.

This about tops it!!!
    picked up a random and now handcuffed in the wardrobe waiting for her husband to leave?

Please tell or we will just make silly guesses 🙂

hora
    Free Member

??

cranberry
    Free Member

The OP definitely fails the Turing Test.

globalti
    Free Member

Some people’s lives are just a mess.

grantway
    Free Member

Western Union PayPal

Mantastic
    Free Member

Most pointless and garbled thread of the year. Well done. I have no real idea what you are going on about.

lucien

So an apology(kind of), but no action or commitment to action – seems more chaotic to me and still letting buyers down with stuff paid for and not being sent?

smell_it
    Free Member

Jesus, i feel sorry for the guy that was looking to have the op’s ti road bike! given the op claims to have serious money woes, i wouldn’t be holding my breath on money back.

d45yth
    Free Member

Dirk_pumpa’s word was true enough. The OP has always been the biggest timewaster on here, especially regarding other peoples sales. Also throwing hissy fits when folk didn’t reply to his posts…something he would usually do himself after saying he was interested in buying something from you!?!
    I was surprised at the support he got after mentioning his troubles, I think this makes it even worse to those he’s messing about! 🙄

Jamie
    Free Member

I have limited access ability to comms…

glupton1976
    Free Member

I smell the stench of jobbies emanating this whole thing. Bailiffs dont just come round, and the last thing you’re bothered about when you’re in a financial mess is your credit rating, especially if you dont have a history of using credit….

smell_it
    Free Member

seems a lovely bloke, I’d be happy to help him out………..

zilog6128

lol, forgot about that thread. Classic STW bell-endery. Sympathy mode disengaged.

Mantastic
    Free Member

hora
    Free Member

Wow, impressed with the staff at that Halfords. Well **** done 😀

Jamie
    Free Member

Wow, impressed with the staff at that Halfords. Well **** done

?

hora
    Free Member

The stolen bike link.

soobalias
    Free Member

*starts post with*….. “no word of a lie”

cant find anyway in the known universe to get a rotor and mount in the post. FFS even if you tape them both up in old newspaper and ignore the postage, the buyer would be better off

you could have done that in the time it took you to write your post.

Jamie
    Free Member

The stolen bike link.

Ah, gotcha. Only scanned the first page.

wavejumper
    Free Member

Still waiting for that rotor and mount. Happy to take a refund if you can’t post?

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘For those who are awaiting replies on classifieds…’ is closed to new replies.