Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • For those of us that like a good submarine film…
  • househusband

Just ‘acquired’ over the internet (binary newsgroups, old school) a new French film called ‘The Wolf’s Call’ and by goodness is it good – the first twenty minutes had me on tenterhooks.

One to look out for should you appreciate this genre of film, I’d not heard of it – went completely under my radar sonar!

zilog6128

Funnily enough I found this yesterday whilst testing out, purely for research purposes, an installation of Kodi on my new Raspberry Pi 4 😃

Do love a good sub flick (the latest Hollywood one with Gerard Butler is shite sadly) so will definitely give this one a watch once I find some way of streaming it legally.

croe
    Free Member

It’s a Netflix film but not on Netflix UK by looks of it. Oh well, torrenting it is then.

househusband

Just passed the halfway point and it’s only getting better…

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Thanks for that I’ll try to find it. I didn’t actually dislike Hunter Killer. Kursk was excellent though.

martinhutch

The Das Boot series was pretty good too. Not quite enough boot, but what there was was excellent.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘For those of us that like a good submarine film…’ is closed to new replies.