Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • For those looking for a drone that offers just that little bit more…
  • CountZero

Not available until 2021, so giving time to save up, I present the V/STOL quad jet drone!
    https://newatlas.com/drones/ab5-jetquad-jet-powered-drone/
    Thirty minutes flying time on a tank of diesel, top speed about 250mph…
    Get your orders in now!

singletrackmind

I am sure I could design a warhead drone for the army. Gets thrown out of a aircraft at altitude then descends to say 3000ft. Drone hovers whilst waiting for input, army takes control of drone and uses its camera to spot bad people. Army guy then flies drone at bad people and e xplodes drone next to their head.
    They spend hundreds of thousands of pounds on missiles like the javelin, this should cost less than a grand

The dispatch plane could lob out another one as soon as the first one is blow to bits if there are more bad people hanging around, then they can be dealt with by Maplin technology as well

Cheaper than a UAv, cheaper than a airstrike and all you the squaddie needs ad a remote control and a big red button

kcr
    Free Member
    chewkw
    Free Member

Jet-powered VTOL drone

This is the first drone that I really like looking at because it looks like a Space 1999 eagle. I think they should make it so …

tthew

looks like a Space 1999 eagle.

That’s the one! Knew I recognised it.

chewkw
    Free Member

That’s the one! Knew I recognised it.

As a teen I always wanted a Space 1999 eagle but couldn’t find one at all other than daydreaming of having one or drawing them.

They can have the rear norsel to work too … like Harrier jump jet type norsel.

fossy

I had 2 Space 1999 Eagles – greedy git ! One person carier and a transporter one with a crane lift.

Back on topic…..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘For those looking for a drone that offers just that little bit more…’ is closed to new replies.