FOR SALE LOTS OF STUFF. wheels, shifters, seat clamp, qr skewer, bars, +more

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FOR SALE LOTS OF STUFF. wheels, shifters, seat clamp, qr skewer, bars, +more

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • FOR SALE LOTS OF STUFF. wheels, shifters, seat clamp, qr skewer, bars, +more
  • watsontony

had a bit of a clear out and these are all things that i wont be needing so i am open to offers.

26″ rear wheel sold

Its a mavic 321 rim with some signs from use but no dents or buckles or anything like that, just small scratches and the stickers have started to peel. The mavic rim is laced to a hope xc hub in perfect condition all bearings smooth and no play. £65 posted

26″ front wheel

Its a sun singletrack rim again with some scratches but no dints or buckles. The rim is laced to a 20mm cup and con bearing front hub (unbranded) £35 posted

9 speed rear shifter

9 speed xt shifter good condition, and perfect working order. Just a few scratches to gear indicator. Comes with a cable but no outer.
    £12 posted

9 speed front shifters Triple

both perfect working order and with cable inners.
    deore £6 posted
    Lx £8 posted sold

xt triple front mech

FD-M771 front mech in as new condition only been used a few times. for chain stay angle 66-69 £15 posted

Hope 27.2 qr seat clamp

very good condition in gold £12 posted

Hope 135mm qr skewer

for a standard rear wheel in gold, few scratches from use but nothing major. £8 posted

fsa xc 300 bars

680 wide
    20mm rise
    31.8 clamp
    uncut mainly unmarked, one of the stickers is coming off and has a cable rub and a few other small scratches. £12 posted

specialized bottle cage

silver, bolts included £4 posted

30mm seat post SHORT

30mm seat post cut to 200mm £5 posted

payments via pay pal please. All items sent out as soon as payment has cleared. Items can also be collect from just outside blackburn. Any questions please ask. cheers tony

tutgareth

i’ll take the gold hope QR and seat clamp 🙂

timbo101

Hi Tony, I’m interested in the XT rear shifter. Can you tell me what version or model it is? Is it the 2-way realease type?

watsontony

sorry its not the 2 way release type. how about £8 posted?

timbo101

OK, cool, I’ll take the XT rear shifter and the deore front one if they are both still available. I’ll drop you an email. Cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘FOR SALE LOTS OF STUFF. wheels, shifters, seat clamp, qr skewer, bars, +more’ is closed to new replies.