** FOR SALE: DURA ACE CASSETTE, E13 CHAIN DEVICE, RAM FRAME + SHOCK, TRUVATIV **

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale ** FOR SALE: DURA ACE CASSETTE, E13 CHAIN DEVICE, RAM FRAME + SHOCK, TRUVATIV **

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • ** FOR SALE: DURA ACE CASSETTE, E13 CHAIN DEVICE, RAM FRAME + SHOCK, TRUVATIV **
  • carvell

SHIMANO DURA-ACE CASSETTE 21-12
    Bought this to put on my DH bike but my fancy pants Crank Brothers wheels wont play ball and let the cassette fit. As a result its sat in a drawer for a couple of months. I have not personally ran a chain over it but my mate who had it before had only done 300 miles on the road (about 4 rides) so as you can imagine its still pretty new.

£50 posted

E.13 SRS CHAIN DEVICE
    This came with my old bike, I used it for a season and it has the usual signs of wear and tear but its still works as it should. Its an ‘ISCG old’ mount but does have a bottom bracket adapter too.

£35 posted

RAM DHX FRAME + MANITOU SWINGER 6-WAY SHOCK
    Aaaaah, my first DH bike. I thought i would never sell her but I need space and cash. Ok, firstly the frame is cracked at the headtube so its no good for riding, but if you need a back end for an Intense M1, Azonic or RAM then there is a perfectly good one here. The shock has seized up due to not been used for a couple of years so needs a strip down and service. I have a spare set of bearings and bushings for the frame too. Can split if someone wants. Let me know.

£60 posted but im open to offers

TRUVATIV HOLZFELLER CRANKS (2 SETS)
    I have 2 sets of Truvativ Holzfella cranks. Perfectly sound, just some wear from my feet. Very strong and stiff.

£25 each posted

Pictures will follow.

If you have any questions PM me or email me at nicarvell[at]gmail.com

Cheers

rob1984p

yhm re frame

Premier Icon unklehomered
    Subscriber

Hi

Is the SRS still up for grabs? if so could send pics to the mail in the profile?

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘** FOR SALE: DURA ACE CASSETTE, E13 CHAIN DEVICE, RAM FRAME + SHOCK, TRUVATIV **’ is closed to new replies.