For Sale 2012 Orange Five Black and Gold LTD Edition 17"

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale For Sale 2012 Orange Five Black and Gold LTD Edition 17"

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • For Sale 2012 Orange Five Black and Gold LTD Edition 17"
  • gassin

Shamefully selling up 🙁
    My amazing 2012 Orange Five Black and Gold Edition, there were only 100 of these made!
    It is 17″ with a Maxle back end.
    2012 Fox Float RLC with 15mm axle and Kashima stanchions, very plush.
    Since buying the bike i have changed the shock to a very nice and plush Cane Creek Double Barrel. The Spring is 400×2.0 it suits me very nice for the descents and is not to bad with the climbs (i weigh just under 11.5 stone) also the springs are only £20 so for someone with a different weight, this could easily be changed. I have also changed the 3 rings for a E13 G-Ring 34t and put on a E13 LG1 Trail chain device.
    Also changed the levers to carbon
    Fitted the new Rockshox Reverb post.
    Fitted a Charge Spoon Saddle.
    Changed the tyres to Conti Mountain King 2.4″ Black Chili on the front and a X King 2.4″ Black Chili on the rear.
    Also put some nice and wide Burgtec bars which are uncut.
    A Eastern Haven 55mm Stem.
    There is also a very nice very special edition Kashima Fox Top Cap.
    Also put on a Saint BB.
    The bike itself has hardly been ridden and as i work at a bike shop, it has been kept in very good condition. The only mark on the bike being on the swingarm, which is just the sticker from transporting the bike around in the back on my car.

Im looking for £2850, open to offers and im in no real rush to sell.

Here are the pics!

Any more questions, offers etc please email

Thanks for looking

Nice species bike !,but I think you’ll struggle to get nearly new money for it Boss,good luck with the sale !,why are you selling btw ?.

Would you split the CCDB?

Worth a try though im sure. I would be interesting in breaking it if people would want the parts? As i dont want anything lying about.
    So make me some offers for the bits you want.
    Selling up as it never gets ridden anymore and ive got a baby on zeee way 🙂

How much for frame?
    Mail in profile if you want to mail me.

How much for the fox fork

please email me if your interested in anything

How muhc use has the CCDB seen? Where are you based?

The shock has only been on 2 rides, im based just outside wolverhampton.

What would you accept for the shock? whats your email?

Could collect and pay cash.

hi martin,interested in the full bike,but your a while away im in sheffield.think price is a touch high james near me has a new one in for £2699,although you have a couple of extras on,(nice ones)id make an offer of £2400 with it having few scrapes here an there,and theres the 2nd owner warranty thing if anything goes bang.

Hi chris. Please call me on 07889856303.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘For Sale 2012 Orange Five Black and Gold LTD Edition 17"’ is closed to new replies.