Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • For anyone that needs a hug
  • sc-xc

Thinking about anyone going through shit at the moment

[video]http://youtu.be/v39qv3lWRuw[/video]

kerbdog
    Free Member

Nice song but whys he wearing a baliclava?

Kevevs
    Free Member

I need a **** hug. Just come on here after long time and I NEED A HUG FROM THE BORING SHITE THIS FORUM HAS BECOME. HUG MEEEEE. yes I’m drunk, but my point is valid. see you in 6 months for another pointless post 😀

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Houns

Thank you sc. exactly how I feel 😥

steveoath
    Free Member

kerbdog – Member
    Nice song but whys he wearing a baliclava?

Its gregory porter. He’s had surgery to his face, and felt self conscious about it so wears it to cover up.

Kryton57

I need a hug. 22 years service at work and I’ve returned from leave to find two weeks of my previously Uncriticised work has been torn up by my boss as he’s determined it to be sub standard. It might be and it remains to be demonstrated as such, but I didn’t appreciate the shitogram with content aimed at me going to several other work colleagues as well

Feel like crap tbh, and that I’m being lined up as a scapegoat for a recent poor run of business. Despite not usually drinking in the week of late, I’m having a beer in a mo.

MrOvershoot

Hug from me Kryton (it might break your back though as I’m a big bugger)

I have also returned from work in a foul mood as a co-manager just keeps making snide quips about my staff, despite being hauled up by another department manager today over exactly the same thing he was saying about her department & failing to see his own staffs shortcomings he carries on.
    Its like a form of bulling that he has to do in front of his own staff.
    The game playing has been going on for years and its starting to sour what has been mostly a good 20 years at work.

I have enough crap to deal with at home with a wife that has very advanced MS.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘For anyone that needs a hug’ is closed to new replies.