Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • For anyone interested…… 2012 Fireblade pictures
  • toys19
    Free Member

badly wired dog who did you write for?

samuri
    Free Member

That commando is lovely!

druidh
    Free Member

finishthat – Member
    The Commando is just fun , gets scary at low enough speeds to keep your driving licence, whilst making me grin every time I ride it.

And if I return to motorbiking, that’s exactly the sort of speed/handling I’d be looking for. No point in having a massive power output if you can’t use it. One of the funnest bikes I ever had was a Suzuki 250 Gamma….

Zedsdead
    Free Member

flange –

Zed – if you have a spare 5 minutes, wilkitcher at gmail.com. I’ve got a quick shifter I want fitted that I don’t trust my honda dealer to do and a few extra gg’s wouldn’t be the end of the world. The suspension could do with a going over as well if thats your bag? She’s a bit soft at the moment…

We can indeed help you out. I’m currently out of the UK but I’ll send you an email ASAP and we’ll see if we can work something out.

Cheers

yoda
    Free Member

Used to have this in the garage, now that’s a blade!

flange
    Free Member

Cool beans Zed, look forward to your email

sefton
    Free Member

death machine!

yoda
    Free Member

^^^^^^^^
    Ah! at last the start of the organ donor/Reckless biker thread, took longer than I expected!

sefton
    Free Member

you’d think so if your family got wiped out by one!

yoda
    Free Member

But they haven’t, so I dont!
    Much in the same way I don’t think teddy bears are dangerous, probably because none of my family have ever ingested the fur and choked.

Just about anything can be dangerous,just as it can be perfectly safe also.

sefton
    Free Member

please get back in touch if god forbid a terrible accident does accrue due to some idiot on a 200mph machine using public roads as race tracks.

Until then turn the other cheek 😉

boblo
    Free Member

Accrue? Accrue? Is this the ‘choosing the wrong words whilst venting self riteous indignation’ game? 🙂

sefton
    Free Member

I still think of him everyday 🙁

boblo
    Free Member

Now what was that moggy doing on a motorcycle in the first place?

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘For anyone interested…… 2012 Fireblade pictures’ is closed to new replies.