Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • For all you poor sods stuck in an office today……
  • kennyp
    Free Member

Here's a taste of what you missed. A glorious day up in the Pentlands (and elsewhere too I'm sure).

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

C**t 😉

crispybacon
    Free Member

awesome pictures on a perfect riding day – me jealous? surely not 😕

kiwi_stu
    Free Member

Your bike looks crap mate…

backhander
    Free Member

bastard

Saw first pic and was ready with 'that looks reet poopy'…….

….then I scrolled down!

Looks lovely.

druidh
    Free Member

See now – you've spoiled them all by having a bike in the way….

lowey

Despite never actually meeting you, I'm confident that you are indeed a proper bastard.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Marvellous, this is what I got to see as I arrived at 'the office'

NikNak7890
    Free Member

Kenny…

…Stick it up your arse!!!!

kennyp
    Free Member

See now – you've spoiled them all by having a bike in the way….

That's almost exactly what (the non-biking) Mrs Kenny said.

As for the other comments, well there's only one thing better than a great day in the sunshine, and that's bragging about it afterwards. 🙂

househusband

And, about twenty miles South of KennyP as he rode on the Pentlands:

fadda

lucky sods. meanwhile, i watched a £400,000 project that I've been working on for 8 months, go sliding down the pan…

druidh
    Free Member

kennyp – Member

> See now – you've spoiled them all by having a bike in the way….

That's almost exactly what (the non-biking) Mrs Kenny said.

Are you married to cynic-al?

AlasdairMc

Kennyp – we may have passed you today as we were out this afternoon in the Pentlands too. I was on an Enduro, Dwayne on a Titus Motolite. An amazing day to be out in the Pentlands.

Spankmonkey
    Free Member

ok ok so you got a nice ride… BUT

you got mud on ya bike

hope it was worth it…… :mrgreen:

kennyp
    Free Member

AlasdairMc…you possibly did, though the only time I saw more than one rider was on the road to Flotterstone, around 4.00 ish.

Househusband. Much as I had a great day on the bike, now I'm jealous of you!

Druidh. No, instead to a female philistine with no concept of the "bike as art" 🙂 She's an accountant to who beauty is a properly balanced ledger!!

MrGreedy

I could tell you I wasn't jealous, but I think we'd all know that was a lie 🙄

AlasdairMc

kennyp – that was probably us, finished our pints then went up Castlelaw where we saw a man naked save for a pair of boxer shorts that were a little too short, hiking along the grass next to the path (presumably because he was barefoot).

Odd to say the least.

radoggair
    Free Member

househusband – There's not a 6 year old American boy in there as well is there?? 😉

benjag
    Free Member

where are the pentlands?

transporter13
    Free Member

benjag….around edinburgh mate

neilsonwheels……seconded 😉

househusband

househusband – There's not a 6 year old American boy in there as well is there??

Eh?! 😕

kennyp
    Free Member

kennyp – that was probably us, finished our pints then went up Castlelaw where we saw a man naked save for a pair of boxer shorts that were a little too short, hiking along the grass next to the path (presumably because he was barefoot).

I think I saw that bloke too. When I saw him he was walking along the track from Castlelaw, heading west. He was still clothed at that point, including a bobble hat. He was barefoot though. Bizarre.

epicsteve
    Free Member

I was stuck in a budgeting and planning session all day yesterday and was getting close to just saying f*ck it and going home and getting the bike out instead. Seeing this thread did not help…

At least it was still just as nice this morning though:

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘For all you poor sods stuck in an office today……’ is closed to new replies.