- Foods that work well together unexpectedly
Microwaved lasagne, cut into strips and wrapped in cheap white bread in a sausage roll style.
Last nights lasagne, stir-fried in a wok then served in a sandwich was my breakfast of choice as a student
Cheese and marmalade
Its the only way I can eat marmalade, smashing with cheese but can’t stand it otherwise.
toasted cheese and soya sauce is good too
Strawberries and balsamic vinegar – seriously good together
Strawberries and Halloumi tooPosted 4 years agoask1974Member
– Peanut butter on toast with either poached or scrambled eggs.
– Toasted cheese sandwich (using sandwich maker) with ham, peanut butter and baked beans.
– Soft egg (poached or fried) with any Pizza. Fold pizza.
– Peanut butter and Philadelpia sandwich (warm toast).
Hungry now…Posted 4 years ago
The topic ‘Foods that work well together unexpectedly’ is closed to new replies.