Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Following the bad tattoo thread the other day….
  • ollie
    Free Member

Here's the guy muppet getting it done.
    Whate were you thinking?

Stoner
    Free Member

jeez – I thought it was just a felt-tip pen kinda spoof.

What a tit.

pegglet
    Free Member

hmm, instantly thought of Chipps…….

skidartist
    Free Member

Either his t-shirt matches the floor of that tattoo is being applied to a severed head

Olly
    Free Member

Ahahaha,
    how was that ever a good idea?

The-Badger
    Free Member

speechless!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Job interviews will be fun for him, won't they?

DrJ

Job interviews will be fun for him, won't they?

I'm guessing from the other tattoos visible round his neck that career progression has not been a big prioroty for him up to now.

Kind of depressing that he's only (what?) 25, and he's already pissed his life down the toilet.

mrvear
    Free Member

good line work mind

ctznsmith
    Free Member

Only if you base 'success' on monetary gain?

Pretty dumb tattoo though.

the_sea_is_silent
    Free Member

I'm of the opinion the tattooist should have told him to go home and grow up. Facial tattoos are a mistake. That one doubly so.

pjt201
    Free Member

i still think he isn't actually getting tattooed. it's part of a viral campaign for ray ban, and i doubt they'd be stupid enough to get someone to get a tattoo on their face.

joolsburger
    Free Member

No needle it has to be. Surely no one is tha much of a c—

uplink
    Free Member

i still think he isn't actually getting tattooed

I'm not so sure

Getting my face tattooed

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I used to think that glasses made people look more intelligent.

thegreatape
    Free Member

If you've got a big block of colour to do, do you have to go over the whole area with the tiny needle, like trying to colour a whole piece of paper with a biro, or is there a quicker way of filling a big bit?

mansonsoul
    Free Member

Maybe (hopefully) it will prevent him from breeding?

vinnyeh

Rayban marketing More here….

IanMunro
    Free Member

He's made a bit of a spectacle of himself there.

jackthedog
    Free Member

At least when he falls asleep reading he won't end up breaking his glasses. That happens all the time.

iDave
    Free Member

clearly he hasn't thought it through – what if he needs bi-focals in the future?

flippinheckler
    Free Member

The Southern Yeti – Member
    I used to think that glasses made people look more intelligent.

Well they didnt make Eddie The Eagle look very clever!

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

I really don't feel that that has persuaded me to spend my lunchtime searching for a pair of Raybans to buy.

Am I alone there?

woffle
    Free Member
    sputnik
    Free Member

I dont know nowt about tattoos , but are they not a bit bloody at first, scabs and then look how they should once the scabs come off?
    That tattoo on his face looks too perfect from the off with no sign of redness on his face. Surely if you have been needled in such a sensitive area there will be red marks on face?

uplink
    Free Member

That tattoo on his face looks too perfect from the off with no sign of redness on his face. Surely if you have been needled in such a sensitive area there will be red marks on face?

Did you look at the pic that I linked to & all the other ones on that Flickr album?

mrvear
    Free Member

Yes his face would be red and swollen and there would be blood and black ink smeared across his face too.

ollie
    Free Member

Real or not I think we all agree that he looks a complete tw*t, And I certainly don't want to go a buy any Raybans, So it's a fail either way.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

ollie – Member
    Real or not I think we all agree that he looks a complete tw*t, And I certainly don't want to go a buy any Raybans, So it's a fail either way.

Amen.

snowslave

His mummy and daddy will be really proud

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Following the bad tattoo thread the other day….’ is closed to new replies.