Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Follow the Waves to Harris!
  • Huw_IO
    Free Member

Just a wee video that we made on an adventure to the Outer Hebrides. Warning, contains helium voices…

oldnpastit

Pretty brave going down those zig-zags – they felt a lot steeper and more exposed when I walked up them!

Nice video.

kcal

“penalty for failure dude” :0
    love it.

munrobiker
    Free Member

Looks rubbish. You should move back to England like I did, the trails are way better. (Coming up to the west coast in november_, fancy some late season rad bikes?)

Pyro

Love it. Only done the Rhenigidale loop and those zig-zags the other way round, but it’s awesome country. Nice one 🙂

grum
    Free Member

Nice one! Ridden bits of that before.

Bit of a lack of traipsing through bog in the video though.

Huw_IO
    Free Member

That’s because there was zero bog schlepping! We couldn’t believe it either, but not a single snorkel was needed. Scouts promise.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Niiice!

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

It’s ten years since we last went to Harris, but still rates up there with the best experiences in biking I’ve had. We rode the rhenigadale loop both ways – preferred it clockwise tbh. The big loop of an clisham was great too, but best bit about Harris was just following all the wee dotted lines on the 1-25000, some fantastic trails, really, really great.

Just a shame it’s so bloody far away.

1-shed
    Free Member

Like a lot

nickdavies

Ace 🙂

epicyclo

You must have come through after me. I recognise my stone on top of the cairn on the Maraig/Laxdale leg. 🙂

Looks like you had great weather, but it’s great in all weathers.

(Coffin Road)

clarkpm4242
    Free Member

Was there a month ago. Bone dry!

Awesome place, thanks for the memories.

Paul

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Follow the Waves to Harris!’ is closed to new replies.