Follow me

Home Forum Bike Forum Follow me

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Follow me
  • highclimber

I heard someone say it was good. I will wait for one of my mates to buy it so he can bring it round for me to watch!

It is very good!

foxyrider

Not bad 6.5/10 – very commercial if you know what I mean – I wouldn't buy it though 🙂 You can get it via a love film rental 🙂

Premier Icon MSP
    Subscriber

Same as Seasons and Roam too much talking and stupid philosophy from people with IQ's in single figures, and most of the riding is ruined by "artistic camera shots and techniques. Some good stuff at the end with Gee and another guy, fooking impressive when there pinning it down a mountain road with their hands behind their backs using their body to steer, but again too much time wasted on non riding stuff.

Feast

I thought the combination of some excellent mountain cycling and the lovely cinematography was excellent. 8.5/10

So of the riders clearly had more intellectually in common with potatoes, rather than other humans.

kamina

I like it more then Seasons and Roam. Similar kind of film though.

Townfox

Anyone seen the above film??

Was released in the summer through Anthill films and just debatiing weather to try and get it?

Let me know folks…

rep341

Only good bit was Gee and Steve Smith In New Zealand- rest I could live without.
    Wait for someting new- I cycles film or something

krag

rep341 +1
    The NZ bit with Gee and Stevie was good, that giant huck onto a cliff was good too. Apart from that it didn't float my boat.

Vast is worth checking out, really well shot and great tunes.

Premier Icon Northwind
    Subscriber

I need to see it again, I think the problem was they showed it straight after Seasons, so it got judged harshly as a result- there's nothing in it that comes close to that final whistler section. It felt short but I figured out that's largely because I completely forgot about a couple of bits. And then, it just abruptly stops, no big climax. I got the feeling that they just didn't manage to get a replacement in for the Sam Hill bit.

It's OK… Well filmed and all, some great riding and locations etc, but they've done better.

rs

Anyone seen the above film??

have you been living in a cave or in prison or something?

Premier Icon gothandy
    Subscriber

I watched it at the Watershed in Bristol. Very odd crowd. Very arty bike set!

I loved the downhill shots especially with the cameraman on a zip wire following the riders but I do get a bit bored of the dirt jumping after a while.

My 6 year old boy thought it was awesome.

Faceman

It's brill, expecially the Gee Atherton segment in New Zealand. I really enjoyed it but I have found that people didn't like some of the dirt jumping parts to hip hop.

stevede

Personally i enjoyed the Fairclough, Vanderham bits the most. Fairclough pre jumping the massive rock drop was very impressive. Definately worth a watch, i bought it and have watched it more than once. Up there with the better bike movies. A hard crowd to please on here it seems. Much better than the last few new world disorder movies.

rep341

new world disorder are PANTS!

Townfox

Right so just downloaded it and watched it..

Its good, not too much airy fairy talking trying to give over the cool side of the riders but some of the footage is awsome.

Like others have said the Gee stuff at the end which is shot from the heli is pretty cool..

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Follow me’ is closed to new replies.