Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • "Follow me" rocks
  • hoykalot
    Free Member

Just watched it and using a quote from stevie smith it is super sick

cynic-al
    Free Member

Eloquent review!

eth3er
    Free Member

a link would be useful.

BMC09
    Free Member

P H E O N O M E N A L ! ! !

love the bit where Vanderham and Fairclough opposite whip, even better is that its one of my fav. song's they do it to….

thinking bout it i may put it on again 😉

hoykalot
    Free Member

Best bit for me is matt hunters section off the wooden ramp to wall ride. Like I said super sick

cynic-al
    Free Member

MEGA-VOMIT!

coffeeking
    Free Member

Do I see a little spam up there? 😀 Someone should tell the mods….oh..

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Is it just me thats completley under awed by it?

I was sat there thinking it looked just like the stuff I can ride only bigger. Looked like a lot of money spent on helicopters getting wide angle/telephoto shots and not enough spent on good old fassioned closeup camerawork.

Very very boring.

Roam was good (great in fact) apart form the morroco bit which didnt do it for me. Seasons is OK, the collective is so old I can barely remember!

Clay Porters stuff is better IMHO.

nickegg
    Free Member

Check out 'Virtuous' and 'Vast' by Ionate Films. Two great films shot all over the Alps so rather easier to relate/aspire to than some of the massive stunts you see in Follow me.

hoykalot
    Free Member

Get the feeling from cynic,s posts that he
    a) either does not like b) has not seen it or c) is just looking for an argument. Sorry mate you will not get one from me

Doug
    Free Member

Underwhelmed +1

swisstony
    Free Member

dull, seen it all before,

imho of course.

whoopiegoldbars
    Free Member

Have to agree that it wasn't as great as roam/seasons/the collective. Has it's moments, but overall not as impressive/inspiring as the others imo.

atlaz
    Free Member

Didn't like it as much as the Clay Porter and Collective films but it's pretty good nonetheless.

burrowman
    Free Member

Anyone got a used copy for sale?

retro83
    Free Member

I found it a bit disappointing to be honest. Loads of slow motion jumping, not enough riding.

Gee's bit at the end was great, and the soundtrack was good too.

Edit: And Sam Hill's bit in Canada

Sanny
    Free Member

Hola!

Slight thread hijack but you can see The Collective and Roam this Friday evening at The Filmhouse in Edinburgh and on Sunday night (with Seasons) at the Lighthouse in Dublin, Tuesday it is in Dundee at the DCA then Thursday at The Little Theatre in Bath. Why not watch it on the big screen back to back with another Collective film to see how it compares.

Cheers

Sanny

Terry-Tibbs
    Free Member

Its wicked but it would to have more personal sections rather like you get in skate vids showcasing all the stuff they can do with music and editing to sync with individual styles, also more Brandon Semenuk!

afrothunder88

Just finished watching it and I have to agree, for want of a better word – sick!

Like all of it, the riding, the locations, the camera work, the music – Mos Def and Damien Marley are always a good choice. I think Gee's section was probably the best, although I to would have like more Brandon Semenuk!

Made me want to go out and shred, which is a bit galling cause I can't. Might watch it again though.

hoykalot
    Free Member

Just watched it again. I was right, sick as ****. And I too agree,
    semunuk and smith section is the best

peachos
    Free Member

suppose too much hype for me. was expecting it to be the best, but it's not. some great riding & photography, just not as cutting as it could have been.

dasnut
    Free Member

I was sat there thinking it looked just like the stuff I can ride only bigger

isn't that the idea? gives a point to relate to, see.
    what do you want to see them riding? chainlink fences all the time?

miserable boring stw-ers, as usual

think I am going to release a 24hr film of SITS, you would love it

smackheadkiller
    Free Member

I loved the film … dont care what any of you crap xc riders think 😆 your opinions dont count .PS nwd 10 rocks

rOcKeTdOg

just going to watch it

hoykalot
    Free Member

Smackheadkiller- is that you froggy?

smackheadkiller
    Free Member

word to yah mutha 8)

hoykalot
    Free Member

You mad ed

mustard
    Free Member

Anyone know if they are showing follow me or the collective first at the filmhouse, have plans but might have time for follow me if it's on first…

Sanny
    Free Member

Should be Follow Me first (I think).

Cheers

Sanny

mustard
    Free Member

Sweet! Booking ticket right now!

[edit] Cheers Sanny! 🙂

deserter
    Free Member

I'm going to watch it again tommorow before I go to the bike park and then realise halfway down the 1st run that I'm crap and can't ride like that

grumm
    Free Member

Gonna go and watch it in Ambleside on Sunday I think – be good to see that and Seasons on the big screen.

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘"Follow me" rocks’ is closed to new replies.