Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Fogle, Lives in the Wild….. The dog vet in Sri Lanka.
  • alpin
    Free Member

Amazing what she has done and does, but I think she’s got her head screwed on wrong.

Her passion was amazing and I couldn’t disagree with her sentiments regarding our western society.

But…. I think she’ll end up alone, surrounded by manky dogs.

Seemed like a never ending battle.

Putting most of her cases to sleep would be (for me at least) the most rational solution, let alone cheaper…

Chemo for a mangey stray/wild dog? Crazy!

I love that programme, although the last four episodes – and especially the kite surfers – were a bit meh.

myti
    Free Member

Yes agree on all that. The last few weren’t particularly wild were they? Prefer the ones showing peoples homemade homes and how they survive off grid.

phil5556

Haven’t watched any of it but is it the same show where he went and visited the couple that lived in the middle of nowhere in the snow with a pack of huskies? Can’t remember where, nearest neighbour was a skidoo ride away

kayak23

She was just amazing really. So impressive but doubly so at her age.

I kind of agree on the futility of it all front, but she is trying to educate as well as treat, and that’s a slow, frustrating process.

More power to her. 👍

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Fogle, Lives in the Wild….. The dog vet in Sri Lanka.’ is closed to new replies.