Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • FoD: Linking Verdere's to make a big loop?
  • Digger90
    Free Member

I’ve done DH Uplifts a couple of times at FoD and fancy riding the Verderer’s Trail as I enjoyed how jumpy/swoopy and generally good fun it is.

But, looking at the info about Verderer’s it’s only 7 miles long, which makes it hard to justify a road trip to get there/back.

Is it possible to link Verderers with other trails at FoD to make a big loop?

Any recommendations?

Rickos
    Free Member

Plenty, but you sort of need to know where you’re going as it’s not signposted like Verderers. I often put a loop together that takes in Y2K and then down to Dowies and back. Makes it anywhere between 12 and 18 miles.

kayak23

I had a great ride there last weekend. Basically I set off in the verderers direction and kept going. If I got near a road I went left…
    Found loads of nice singletrack and stayed pretty much within what is enclosed by roads.
    Loads of stuff there if you have a wander from the marked trails.

mboy
    Free Member

You’re best off asking a nice local, or someone with some trail knowledge, for a guide for the day. I know enough down there to put together a good 20+ mile loop, but there’s guys on here that know enough to keep you busy for days.

When are you looking to go? If I’m free I wouldn’t mind showing you what I know.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

You fancy a meet up at FOD one day Rickos?

Rickos
    Free Member

Defo Chunky. Drop me a line/text, etc.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘FoD: Linking Verdere's to make a big loop?’ is closed to new replies.