Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • Focus may have just made the perfect commuter/gravel/tourer bargain
  • milfordvet
    Free Member

Check this E-bike out…fully new school.

cube

Cube Stereo Hybrid 12 Race 625.

120mm Fox 34 suspension, Bosch motor, 4 piston brakes, 2.4 tyres, 30 inner rims, 1 x12 XT (10-51), full sus, racks, guards and dynamo lighting!

https://www.cube.eu/uk/2021/e-bikes/mountainbike/fullsuspension/stereo-hybrid-120/cube-stereo-hybrid-120-race-625-allroad-iridiumnblack/

johnnystorm

Oh wow, that’s amazing! 😀

convert

Cube seem to be leading the way with ebikes for the non gnar user. The nuride range of hardtail hybrid/MTB bikes with step thru frames and 2.35 inch tyres look just the ticket Mrs C. Apart from the spendiness.

jameso

Check this E-bike out…fully new school.

I like that a lot – an SUV, meant as a compliment. ‘just an FS E-MTB with lights and guards’ maybe but that’s all it needs to be – buy one for practical transport and it’ll open up so many possibilities. Reise and Muller make some great bikes along those lines too.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Interesting set of whinges above.

Interesting turn of phrase for valid criticisms.

At £1649 (Focus website) it’s actually 300 quid cheaper than a Leveret, I don’t think there’s duty on that and the leveret only has 8 gears, no rack, dynamo, lights, etc. Not doubting the Shand might be more desirable but as an outright value proposition? Debatable.

That was based off the review that was linked to, everything was in €. My mistake.

jam-bo

Just heard back from wheelbase. They aren’t expecting these in stock until April/May time.

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)

The topic ‘Focus may have just made the perfect commuter/gravel/tourer bargain’ is closed to new replies.