Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Foals birmingam tonight …..
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

So it’s time to find out. Shouty nonsense or quality. The live gig will surely find them out either way….

mrblobby
    Free Member

Quite keen to see Everything Everything too.

fionap

They are superb live! Have a great time.

wallop

They really are awesome live. Saw them at the 6Music festival on Sunday night as well as back in October in Bristol. Just superb. Yannis has an amazing stage presence and will always go for a crowd surf! To be honest they are well known for being good live so you won’t be disappointed if you’re a Foals fan.

Everything Everything also great live.

wallop

I was in the front row last weekend –

https://instagram.com/p/BByQ5DSzfMR/

wrightyson
    Free Member

Well what a shame. Loved them, but utter shit venue. Been going to the nia for years seen many bands there but they truly **** it up tonight. 45 min wait for a beer, aggressive staff and just general shit Ness. Yes I know dezb will go blah blah but there’s only so many times you can watch a random band on a Wednesday night. I shall Email but I’m sure it won’t make **** alls diff. Best track is late night btw

CountZero

Well what a shame. Loved them, but utter shit venue. Been going to the nia for years seen many bands there but they truly **** it up tonight. 45 min wait for a beer, aggressive staff and just general shit Ness. Yes I know dezb will go blah blah but there’s only so many times you can watch a random band on a Wednesday night. I shall Email but I’m sure it won’t make **** alls diff. Best track is late night btw

But Shirley it wasn’t ‘a random band’; you went to see Foals/Everything Everything, not a jaunt to your local for beers with some local covers band in the corner. I never bother with beers at gigs, except for the occasional beer at one or two local venues; too expensive and too much hassle.

wrightyson
    Free Member

It’s not very often that mrs ws and I get to go out due to a 13 and 11 yr old plus dog to farm out, but when we do its nice to make a night of it, this will include a few beers if we can get them. I’ll be at ynot festival come the summer watching everything everything again and most probably quite a few completely unsigned bands so I don’t really get your point.

Pook

Everything everything. The band that tries to cram every note every note into every line every line. 😉

Foals are great though.

wrightyson
    Free Member

^^ 😆 ^^
    Missed most of it queuing at the bar 🙄

mrblobby
    Free Member

Pretty good that, enjoyed both bands. Did see a security team wade in at some point, was it for wrightyson at the bar? 🙂

skaifan
    Free Member

Foals are great live. I remember everything everything when they were know as Orange.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Foals birmingam tonight …..’ is closed to new replies.