Flickr – it can't just be me

Home Forum Chat Forum Flickr – it can't just be me

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Flickr – it can't just be me
  • Premier Icon nedrapier
    Subscriber

And they’ve messed it up, (certainly on Chrome) so you have to trawl through the page source/element/whateveritis to find the url.

Had an access issue a little while ago, they forgot about my account, apparently, but they found it again.

nbt

nedrapier wrote:

And they’ve messed it up, (certainly on Chrome) so you have to trawl through the page source/element/whateveritis to find the url.
    Had an access issue a little while ago, they forgot about my account, apparently, but they found it again.

Works on chrome for me. Try this

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/whats-up-with-flickr-1#post-5895369

Gary_M

What gets me is that that there doesn’t seem to be a way of grabbing the html/bb code on the app. so you have to log on to the full site on your phone, which then goes through some stupid signing in process.

I know I have been advised onhere to use something else but…

I can’t even access the Flickr home page never mind get into my account, but my flickr mobile apps work fine!

I was a premium member but recently had to migrate as BT changed their arrangement with Flickr, but now I can’t even get to the home page to sign in with my new details.

Premier Icon nedrapier
    Subscriber

aha, cheers nbt!

ocrider

I’m going to be binning my Flickr account for this and also because they are getting rid of the Google sign in. I don’t want a bloody Yahoo account and won’t be coerced into it either.

Premier Icon matt_outandabout
    Subscriber

Just learn how the new stuff works, and give them a few months to sort out more, and it will be fine.

Premier Icon dannybgoode
    Subscriber

500px FTW…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Flickr – it can't just be me’ is closed to new replies.