Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Flats and Sticky Shoes for small feet
  • Kahurangi

The GF is looking for sticky MTB shoes in a teeny-tiny size 3 (that’s a euro 36).

I think there’s a couple of models of Feve Ten that go that small. Does noone do kids/youths or childrens models?

With feet that small she can probably also get some pdels slightly smaller than normal and gain some ground/rock clearance – on an XS bike she’s a bit closer to to the ground after all. Otherwise it’ll be some SS Nano or Kona Wah Wahs.

So simple question – can anyone recommend anything for either shoes or pedals?

Cheers

mintimperial

I’ve got smallish feet and found the Nanos were very slippy cos they’re flat, wide, and the pins are all round the edge. Fine if you’ve got massive clodhopping plates, but I ended up putting most of the pressue on the central area, where there’s no pins, and it was quite easy to slide off as a result. I got some Nukeproof Protons which are a bit smaller, less square, and have pins near the axle, and they’re much grippier in comparison. Try those, or look for something similar with proper pins near the middle, that should help.

Kahurangi

That’s really helpful, thanks.

Kahurangi

Bump for the afternoon peeps.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Flats and Sticky Shoes for small feet’ is closed to new replies.