Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Flat Pedal recommendations…
  • Teetosugars
    Free Member

Please..
    What’s good out there?

tomhoward

Race face atlas
    Specialized bennies or boomslangs
    Burgtec penthouse mkIV

Or what’s in /\ that thread…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    retrorick

I’ve been using the plastic superstar ones. First foray into flats so no expert in the matter but they seem pretty good.

batman11
    Free Member

Second the Burgtec mk4, but worth mentioning shoes do play a part in this equation to! five tens being my choice.

jekkyl
    professor_fate
    Free Member

Been running the Superstar El Plastique’s for 3 months in the Alps and are still going strong, despite my ham fisted riding… Will be getting another set when this pair eventually die.

Mackem

Nukeproof Electons have been good for me. I provably said the same thing in the above thread.

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Got the Nukeproof Electrons and they are good… very good. I do prefer the DMR Vaults on the other bike though.

tenacious_doug
    Free Member

If only there was a 4 page thread on this topic already on the 1st page of the forum 🙄

daver27
    Free Member

I’ve thoroughly recommended the Boomslangs before and still maintain they are the best platform out there – feel wise.

However, i cannot stand by that recommendation anymore. the reason? bearings and spares. I had the outer bearing housing crack on one of my sets and Specialized do not carry spares. £110 pedals with no spares available, no thanks. I’ll be replacing mine with something well supported like Hope or Superstar.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

If only there was a 4 page thread on this topic already on the 1st page of the forum

Good point, well presented..
    Pretty sure Cougar will be along soon and locking this thread.
    Cheers tho’ genuinely didn’t see that.. 😳

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Flat Pedal recommendations…’ is closed to new replies.