Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Flash question?
  • Shakey
    Free Member

Sorry not for CFH but sure he will suggest I ping something!

Can somebody suggest a good/free program to create basic Flash movies? I only want to add in a number of images to rotate so sure this shouldn't require me buying the full CS4 package!

Thanks Shakey

JulianA
    Free Member

Easy to do in JavaScript if you want to put them in a website – only requires N++ (NotePad).

There should be a script you can nick off the 'net somewhere, or I'm sure someone on here either has one or could run you one up.

I could put the code together, maybe, if you can't find one.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

😆

Marvellous!

Shakey
    Free Member

Hi JulianA, I have found some neat bits of code but unfortunately I only have access to the Body section of HTML and most of the examples require adding code to the Head and Body.

Is it possible to find a bit of JavaScript which will only require insertion to the Body or will I have to resort to a Flash movie?

Thanks Shakey

JulianA
    Free Member

Hi Shakey

I seem to recall that you can add <script>…</script> tags anywhere in a document, but don't know if that will work for what you want to do. Give it a try and let me know – just sorting out spag bol (and rioja!) at the mo, so might have to be tomorrow!

Shakey
    Free Member

Sounds good – curry and Woolloomooloo (cracking Aussie Merlot/Cab/Shiraz) for me tonight. I'll give it a go and thanks for your help. Shakey

JulianA
    Free Member

Any joy Shakey?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Flash question?’ is closed to new replies.