Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • FlareMax 2020
  • speedstar

Just to add I demoed the Rocketmax at the weekend whilst other’s demoed the Flaremax (2019 edition) and it was tough to choose between them on off-piste trails such as five year plan at Glentress. The Rocketmax was marginally more sure-footed but only just. The way you can turn these bikes on their side and they hold you up is incredible. Once you try one of these bikes you will most certainly want one.

cy

Thanks! I’m so glad you had fun. Sam was buzzing off the riding when he got back on Monday.

richardkennerley

@cy thinking waaaay ahead here, but am I likely to be able to demo one at ardrock next year!?

cy

@richardkennerley Yes, we’re already signed up to Ard Rock so that is definitely happening. The Demo Tour is on the road the whole time though, so check out http://www.cotic.co.uk/demo to see if we can bring one to you sooner.

garryfmacdonald
    Free Member

This is a really good thread.

Cy, do you have any Scottish Demo days happening in the next couple of months?

I’ve been thinking about my next bike and have it narrowed down to 4. This is on the list but somewhere between “silver” and “gold” builds. I’d much rather support a UK company than have hard saved cash going to huge companies.

My riding is a mix of local single track, big hills like Pentlands and Ochil Hills, bigger hills like Munro’s and the odd trail centre like Glentress / Laggan.

cy

@garryfmacdonald Good to know we’re on your list. We don’t have a demo day booked for Scotland yet as we’re planning the 2020 tour right now, but we’ll definitely be coming up. We love it! Best thing to do is email demo@cotic.co.uk and let them know which size FlareMAX you’d like to ride and where you are and they will factor that into the planning.

Cheers, Cy

mos

Just ordered a frame. Cant wait.

roverpig

👍

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘FlareMax 2020’ is closed to new replies.