Flanders Cross Frameset

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Flanders Cross Frameset

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Flanders Cross Frameset
  • bur70n

Due to season under way and just being too busy with work and family commitments and therefore this frame set and following is now up forsale.

This has been relisted as I have decided to sell just the frameset with the CX brakes and Ultegra Bottom bracket so I can build another bike to do racing on.

Frame, fork and headset was new this year, from old stock that had not been used.

Spec as follws

Flanders BladeCross 10.2 Full carbon frame and fork. Size 56 (see photos for the measurements)
    Ultegra bottom bracket
    CX70 brakes with standard pads

I am 6’3″ and this fits me well and can be adjusted for someone shorter, as you can see the seatpost is rather high.

I was told that this was a 56 frame but upon measuring I am not sure where this comes from if it is a the top tube and not the bottom bracket to top of the seat tube, which measure more like a 60cm, please see photos.

There are a couple of paint cracks, one near the bottom bracket and the other on the underside of the top tube, this one was from a chip but the paint has cracked due to it being white paint on carbon.

Doesn’t come with stem, handle bars, shifters, peddles, wheelset, seat post, Ultegra Cranks, Absolute Black 38 Oval Chain ring, 105 rear mech, Ultegra chain and saddle. But if you are requiring these then a deal might be able to be done whilst selling the frameset.

Can send photos
    £400 plus posting ono

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.