Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • flaky GPS signal.
  • jam-bo

GPS on my iphone has been really flaky for the last two days. sometimes it'll behaviour for an hour and then drops out all the time.

anyone else having problems or have I got faulty hardware. read something recently about sunspot activity causing problems.

druidh
    Free Member

jam bo – Member
    GPS on my iphone has been really flaky for the last two days. sometimes it'll behaviour for an hour and then drops out all the time.

anyone else having problems or have I got faulty hardware. read something recently about sunspot activity causing problems.

Let me guess – that was fro the Apple helpdesk?

qwerty
    Free Member

is it crumbly too?

tastes like chocolate never tasted before???

:mrgreen:

*runs off and hides in Mleh*

Drac

Been working for me with amazing accuracy.

jam-bo

no actually, independent research. no reason to jump on the anti-apple wagon.

happy to accept its flaky hardware, but the intermittentness of it suggests otherwise.

druidh
    Free Member

the Sun is awakening after a period of low activity

Aye – but it's still at the very, very low end of activity. Sunspot cycles are around 11 years, not weeks or months.

druidh
    Free Member

jam bo – Member
    no actually, independent research. no reason to jump on the anti-apple wagon.

Meh – if your story was about a Garmin I'd have said "Garmin helpdesk". Jeez – you Apple fanboys are sooo touchy…..

jam-bo

Whatever.

Strangley enough today on the drive from Devon up to snowdonia it started behaving itself much better north of Bristol. Must be a pastyland problem.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘flaky GPS signal.’ is closed to new replies.