Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Flacid Rockshox Reba Problem/Bike-Discount.de Returns
  • readikus

Hello,

I am having a strange time with a 29er Reba (solo air) – it’s the 100mm version, but only seems to be at 80mm according to the little measurements scale thing on the stanchions. They’ve been like it since I first put them on. After setting up the rebound and the solo air chamber (top left side of the fork), there is still the same problem. I’ve put the right amount of air in based on my weight (inc. kit) etc., and not entirely sure what’s wrong. A few people have commented that it didn’t look right, hence I contacted bike-discount.de and they said to send it back and would get it serviced by SRAM/Rockshox. I did, and got the fork back in just over a week – which I was impressed with. However, they have done f/a with it, and it’s as flacid as it was before. Any suggestions?

readikus

IGNORE THIS!

Put my toys back in the pram and check the air pressure in the fork after the service – pumped up to 125psi, and i now have 100mm of magic travel. Hurrah! Bike-discount.de is properly awesome, and turned around a warranty issue in a week from posting (and didn’t cost me a penny in postage). Bloomin’ marvellous!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Flacid Rockshox Reba Problem/Bike-Discount.de Returns’ is closed to new replies.