Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Fizik Terra Artica GTX Off-Road Winter SPD Cycling Shoe
  • amandawishart

The Fizik Terra Artica GTX shoes, arguably a boot, feature waterproof GORE-TEX outer layer and an insulating, breathable fleece lining throughout. The …

By amandawishart

Get the full story here:

Fizik Terra Artica GTX Off-Road Winter SPD Cycling Shoe

rOcKeTdOg

I’ve had a pair of these since october last year and agree 100% with everything Amanda says. Only a complete deluge that had water running down my leg into the shoe made them uncomfortable. definitely go up a size if wearing waterproof or thicker than normal socks

Clink

They look good, other than there is no way of sealing water from getting in the top. My Northwave winter boots have a neoprene collar. Its a bit of a pain to get on. and off, but you can make a seal out of the cuff of washing-up gloves (or buy some fancy GribGrab cuffs) and you get a waterproof seal (which I’ve used in managed to submerge in deep puddles and still keep dry feet). I wouldn’t buy these based upon the lack of sealing at the cuff.

montylikesbeer

A note from the moaning end of the table here, is it just me or are prices for this kind of kit just getting out of hand.

robertajobb

Pity Fizik are made to fit tiny Italian bound-feet still. They look ideal, but less than 0% chance theyd fit my Northern European shaped feet without buying coco the clown size 17 size.

I’m just hoping I can still get Lake shoes in the UK given that the importer Moore-Large have got bust.

stwhannah

Just spotted that these are 45% off at Wiggle just now: https://www.wiggle.com/p/fizik-terra-artica-x5-gtx-off-road-shoes

Might work out to be handy in this lovely summer we’re having too…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.